🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 117 - Devin Field, Our Pet Project

I just wanted to quote this to make this page even more unbearable to scroll down.

I sure hope you switch to "JeffreyKisses" for Valentine's Day. :wub:

• Like 6

Something about crows

Something about Janet Reno

Something about a hawk

Seattle Seattle Seattle

Dad boat island.

Perfect Chanson post.

PS - trains

• Like 19

the greatest trick the trickster crow spirit Tsidii ever pulled was convincing the thread croworld was a bit about crow puns

• Like 16

we have truly had countless opportunities to stop whipping this dead horse

we've chosen not to which is brave or something idk

• Like 16

Whipping a dead horse? HA, that reminds me of this dead crow I once knew....

• Like 7

You know what kind of bird really loves a dead horse?

Crows.

• Like 8

If the crow is following you, it means there is a change in energy coming your way, most of the time its negative energy. It means you should keep your eyes open. Consider it your own spider sense. If you guys are at the level when you can feel the energy around, or vibes, take notice of this energy. You will find that the crow comes when there is negative vibes or pressure being directed at you.

Something to keep in mind.

• Like 7

crowbotam

• Like 9

Have we already discussed this?

When little Gabi Mann began feeding the crows in her back yard four years ago, she had no idea she would grow to become friends with the animals. However, that is exactly what happened, and she now claims the birds bring her 'treasures' such as buttons, screws and paper clips to show their appreciation.

But while Gabi's feeding may have gone down well with the crows, it has enraged her neighbors, who are now suing her parents Lisa and Gary, saying the birds are ruining their plush Seattle street.

The short version is that becoming friends with the crows may seem like a perfect delight with no possible downside, in reality you should be careful what you wish for because it could become a real monkey's paw, or perhaps even a gift of the magii, with a twist ending that shocks everyone, especially you, the reader.

Also, this was just a nice story until her loony parents decided to go apeshit with their daughter's harmless hobby, and spread hundreds of pounds of birdseed all over the place.

In closing, I think this little girl is probably a witch. Chanson, I assume you know her?

Here are some of the treasures that the crows gave this girl.

_81210316_gifts-purple-624.jpg

• Like 13

You know what kind of bird really loves a dead horse?

Crows.

and vultures. definitely vultures.

• Like 2

SteveH,

I had a similar experience. I went to see the crows in a park. Like you, I indulged in some pre-game drinks. Unlike you I was also tripping balls. Like you I was PRETTY good at joking fun times with folks. Unlike you, I apparently failed to go to an actual concert and just went to a park with crows. Like you, I got punched in the face. It turns out that parents don't like stangers asking their kids to sing an encore and heckling them when they don't.

• Like 8

heh, looks like bird is the word around here. B)/> :rolleyes:/> :o/> ^_^/>

Great post bae

• Like 4

How 'bout that powerball?

i won it, im ricch now, does anyone want some money? i have too much, its making my house a mess

• Like 15

So I've come to the conclusion that the greatest podcast of all time that didn't inlcude a Hayes or a Sean is episode 3 of The Champs, with Blake Griffin.

Any comments below this line will not be read

_____________________________________________________________________________________

• Like 3