🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Dsexauer

Chicago shows speculation

Anyone have ideas of what they might cover? Are there any prominent Bad Movies set in Chicago they haven't done yet?

I know LOL was set in Chicago, just do that again. There's so much more that could be talked about, maybe even a dramatic reading of the thread in Bad Movie Recommendations.

The movies are now up on hdtgminfo.com. The movies are Rad, Blues Brothers 2000, Striptease, Hurricane Heist.

I don't see any place to watch Rad which is disappointing because I'm attending that show.

The movies are now up on hdtgminfo.com. The movies are Rad, Blues Brothers 2000, Striptease, Hurricane Heist.

I don't see any place to watch Rad which is disappointing because I'm attending that show.

A few weeks ago, Paul said they were going to be doing another movie, like Freejack, that couldn’t be found anywhere. Maybe he was talking about Rad. I’m pretty sure they found a volunteer to host it like last time.

Well that’s a bummer, that’s the one I’m going to too. I don’t fault them for doing obscure movies but I wish it wasn’t a show I was going to. Hopefully they’ll release a link or something

• Like 1

Well that’s a bummer, that’s the one I’m going to too. I don’t fault them for doing obscure movies but I wish it wasn’t a show I was going to. Hopefully they’ll release a link or something

Yeah. I know they might announce something before the podcast but I'd like to see it before the live show. I saw part of it something like 15 years ago but it's certainly not fresh enough to take notes.

Yeah. I know they might announce something before the podcast but I'd like to see it before the live show. I saw part of it something like 15 years ago but it's certainly not fresh enough to take notes.

They posted the link to Freejack well in advance of the live show.

• Like 1

They posted the link to Freejack well in advance of the live show.

they gave a shout out on a twitter a while back to see if someone would set up a vimeo link for a hard to find movie so i'm guessing it was rad they were talking about. i think pete scuduki? ... scudusy? .... scuduko? is doing it for us again. ... thanks pete!

• Like 2

For people who don't follow HDTGM on twitter, they posted a link to watch Rad. I won't post the link here since the boards are less friendly to linking pirated material. Thank you, Pete Scudese!

I Googled "Rad" (because I have never heard of of this movie) and apparently that is the stock symbol for Rite Aid. Typical Paul, always wanting to do movies about pharmacies.

• Like 2

Hurricane Heist, I gotta pay $15 to own this nonsense whaaat?

Wait until Tuesday, then you can rent it.

Wait until Tuesday, then you can rent it.

The show is Saturday. Anyone that's going to see it live can't wait.

The show is Saturday. Anyone that's going to see it live can't wait.

Ah, for live audiences, yeah.

Could go to certain "extra-legal" means and then pay for a rental later.

Tonight I will be the guy in the "This guy gets it" T-shirt. (after trying about 10 times to post a link to the image of the shirt I gave up)

• Like 1

Tonight I will be the guy in the "This guy gets it" T-shirt. (after trying about 10 times to post a link to the image of the shirt I gave up)

If you mean the 7 o'clock show, I might have seen you.

PS: I'm the guy wearing a button up shirt.

• Like 1

I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time at last night's shows. I don't want to spoil any actual content; we can discuss that when the episodes come out.

It was very interesting seeing how it's done live as opposed to just hearing the final product. Not that it's a hard sell here but I highly recommend going if they come near you.

• Like 3

I don't know about everyone else but I had a great time at last night's shows. I don't want to spoil any actual content; we can discuss that when the episodes come out.

It was very interesting seeing how it's done live as opposed to just hearing the final product. Not that it's a hard sell here but I highly recommend going if they come near you.

As I described it to someone when I got home "It was like listening to the podcast, but 100 times better."

• Like 2