🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 263 — Hollywild

Am I the only one who wants the setup game to be a regular recurring game on the show?

Yeah, that should come back! That was hilarious.

Great episode, lost it badly during a couple of Marx's jokes.

By the way I just watched House of Pies live, and really recommend it. Eugene Cordero was really funny in it.

Scott saying "I want to squirt you!" role-playing as Ben's anthropomorphic dick speaking with that creepy, child-like voice while Ben is pretending to be his own terrified date made me feel unclean

• Like 1

When Ben said "somebody stop me!" was Beetlejuice's catchphrase I laughed so so so hard

I just really really love benny scwaszz and how you can always hear a smile in his voice. It's contagious.

• Like 7

This was one of the best episodes of Big Bang Theory I've ever seen.

• Like 3

As someone who was not such a big fan of Horatio on SNL, I didn't expect him to become a CBB favorite, but I'm glad he has. Each CBB appearance of his has been better than the last, I think, and I do enjoy this new tradition of starting off the year with a Schwartz/Sanz team-up..

• Like 3

As someone who was not such a big fan of Horatio on SNL, I didn't expect him to become a CBB favorite, but I'm glad he has. Each CBB appearance of his has been better than the last, I think, and I do enjoy this new tradition of starting off the year with a Schwartz/Sanz team-up..

check out his episodes of improv 4 humans also on earwolf

• Like 5

Horatio has quickly become one of my favorite recurring guests in Comedy Big Bang Theory. He's seriously flawless.

The references, the characters, the execution. He's amazing.

• Like 1

Scott's "Virgin records" joke was just the worst... And I haven't laughed that hard at anything since Harris' "pre-bramble" joke in Farts and Procreation 3. I almost crashed my car into a barrier...

• Like 1

Misinformed Scott's two favorite shows - House of Pies and Downtown Abbey.

and don't forget misinformed Scott's favorite restaurant: Where's the Beef?

• Like 2

That's the thing: SNL is not necessarily a good representation of a comedian's individual voice. I liked Horatio fine on SNL, but he was largely featured with Fallon in most scenes I found memorable. He left SNL in 2006, and in 2007 was in the ASSSSCAT special on Bravo which I was lucky to catch as it aired. That's when I first was like, "Whoa!"

Horatio was also in The Upright Citizen's Brigade: ASSSSCAT! dvd that came out a year later in 2008, which I bought instantly, but it's a completely new recording, not the Bravo performance (it's still great, of course).

I am very happy that Sanz moved to LA and has been regularly showing up on i4h and CBB for the past two years, and like other people have already said, his i4h episodes are great and deserve a listen.

Here is the Bravo special, which I just found on youtube:

• Like 2

but you guys... Carol.

caaaroldance.gif

• Like 4

Benny's a lot of fun and Horatio really brung it real nice as usual, but hot damn was The Choctaw killing it this episode.

I was at the live episode in Detroit when Coco Marx made his Comedy Bing Bang Theory debut. So happy he's back. I'm not sure if anyone on CBB or I4H kills me as consistently as Horatio. So awesome.

• Like 2

I had to take a break 20 minutes in, because the comic book nerd in me was going crazy with the things Scott was deliberately getting wrong. I loved the electric Red and Blue Supermen, by the way.

EDIT: Oh god, I feel so bad for Ben Grimm, now!

I have a feeling we'll get another "encore" from 2013 soon, with Nick Kroll and Chelsea Peretti on Monday's show to promote Kroll Show's return.

Wow. Killed it with this one. Always love the chemistry between Scott and Ben. Ben seems to put Scott in a silly mood. Strong start to the year, indeed!

• Like 1

Am I the only one who wants the setup game to be a regular recurring game on the show?

what am i thinking? is kinda similar.

-Oprah Winfrey works as a punchline for most jokes

-Oh yeah, what was the first one? What do you call a chimpanzee....oh no

That destroyed me

Damn, Benny Schwa'z and Aukerman were killing it!! I always like Horatio Sanz, and the Groucho stuff was funny, but it went down a notch in funny when Groucho steppen in because the Aukerman/Schwartz part was so awesome