🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

i had a really great time hanging out and spittin dumb jokes with everyone last night. felt some strong vibes with chanson, veeb fantasy becomes reality

Vibes? Andy, Vibes?

• Like 4

Hello forum members.

Long time lurker, looking to become an active member of the HH forums.

Qualifications include

- funny

- cool

- nice

- smart

I also have a Twitter account with over 50 followers.

I hope I will be accepted into this elite group and can contribute some real gems to the forums.

Great first post!

• Like 8

I think this would be fit for discussion on HH:

"Conrad Hilton sentenced after threatening airline crew and calling passengers 'peasants'"

"I am going to f***ing kill you. I will f***ing rip through you," he shouted at the airline staff at the height of the episode, according to the FBI affidavit, before turning on his fellow passengers. "I will f***ing own anyone on this flight; they are f***ing peasants."

At one stage, Hilton is said to have challenged the co-pilot, saying: "If you wanna square up to me bro, then bring it on and I will f***ing fight you."

It was apparently not the first time as Hilton said. "My father will pay this out, he has done it before. Dad paid $300,000 last time."

Witnesses said they smelt cannabis coming from the aeroplane’s bathroom and believed Mr Hilton was the culprit. The affidavit said he accused the flight crew of "taking the peasants’ side".

Hilton still faces charges of reckless driving and evading police after a collision in August.

Spoiler: He was fined like 5K and a few hundred hours of community service he won't actually do

• Like 11

I think this would be fit for discussion on HH:

"Conrad Hilton sentenced after threatening airline crew and calling passengers 'peasants'"

Spoiler: He was fined like 5K and a few hundred hours of community service he won't actually do

The perfect ending to that story is a veteran flight attendant (who was battling a terminal illness kept secret from everyone) looking Hilton in the eye and saying "let's see your dad pay for this" then grabbing him and jumping out of a door that somehow opened at altitude without killing everyone else.

• Like 13

sorry for all the animal pics i posted this week

• Like 19

Science tip: boil/oyle liquid in pots, not pot themself.

This is now my second post, Joe.

• Like 7

sorry for all the animal pics i posted this week

just balance it out with some food pics. like this>

eoW4Ow9.jpg

carp is my favorite type of acchio, besides ralph m of course.

• Like 10

@SteveH: this was a good plot summary but i'll still watch just to see if Lapkus says "that's gotta huwt" at any point. Sidenote: is "yummy" a catchphrase for one of her characters, or is it straight-up no-chaser Lapkus? As you have chilluns you seem like the sort of mentally with-it kinda guy who'd have this information.

• Like 2

I don't typically like talking about other podcasts in this forum but "yummy" will, from time to time, find it's way into a lot of Lapkus characters, specifically, early Traci Reardon would oft say yummy

• Like 6

does anyone know how to get in touch with gojira (sp?) records or wolf cool corporate offices ?

I an trying to get a record deal

• Like 8

Great first post!

^

Also thanks. I workshopped this post for months with some brilliant minds, so it's great to have that validation

• Like 5

Can I share a picture from when I went to Harvard?

20141125_163052-2_zpsgvni9tt6.jpg

Can I share a picture from when I went to www.free-Ed.net?

oi9frb9.jpg

• Like 10

oh boy. the case is closed folks. that's a reference to something having nothing to do with HH. sorry Joe.

• Like 1

Is anyone here way into doing sports?

My team lost last night and I am sad.

• Like 2

Is anyone here way into doing sports?

My team lost last night and I am sad.

dan gilbert?

• Like 4

UJNdzOV.jpg

I made this thing for my dad which I guess is cool if you're a movies fan

• Like 10

Not playing sports. Doing sports is watching them on TV

I don't know what a hurtstone is but it sounds cool.

• Like 1

i am but the apple was in front of his face in thomas crown affair tho

• Like 10