🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

3 hours and 13 minutes! I survived in that Google Hangout for 3 hours and 13 minutes. Let it be known!

• Like 12

pretty bummed i missed the hangout. i played super smash bros with my bro and he beat me every time, so was it even worth it?

Also I'm fairly sure the HH boys are trying to send me a few hints from this latest ep cause after listening to it, I saw this truck on the way to work.

VXjTBSb.jpg

Then at work some kids played "fireflies" by Owl City on the touch tunes so. I don't know. They just all feel like signs from the Hollywood gods (Hayes and Sean). Maybe I need to move to LA.

• Like 12

pretty bummed i missed the hangout. i played super smash bros with my bro and he beat me every time, so was it even worth it?

Also I'm fairly sure the HH boys are trying to send me a few hints from this latest ep cause after listening to it, I saw this truck on the way to work.

VXjTBSb.jpg

Then at work some kids played "fireflies" by Owl City on the touch tunes so. I don't know. They just all feel like signs from the Hollywood gods (Hayes and Sean). Maybe I need to move to LA.

They talked about video games about half the time so you probably would have been much better in there than me.

• Like 6

just put it on 1.25x speed and then its only 2.4 hours, also put the sound off on your video games and you can do both things

• Like 11

Hey guys cool to hangout with you you're all funnier and more well-adjusted than me. A+ hangout.

• Like 10

Chanson actually seems like a pretty cool guy.

Not true. Don't listen to JeffreyParties. I'm bad. Really bad. Not nice at all. One time I laughed at an old lady falling down before I helped her get back up.

• Like 14

I don't feel like watching 3 hours of YouTube right now, but if my face didn't make an apprence I still want everyone to know I was at the hangout. I may have only been in the hamgout for 4 seconds but I was there god damn it.

-4am jakal

• Like 8

One time I saw Chanson take candy from a baby, followed by him pulling the baby's parent aside and giving them a stern talking to about the importance of early development nutrition.

• Like 11

I meant to join the hangout but I was busy being not having a charged phone on the way to Tucson.

Also I thought it was at 11pm, but apparently America has multiple 11pms, so that's a funny trick to play on innocent tourists, huh.

Anyway you can pay me all the compliments you would have given me right here on this thread, starting... NOW.

• Like 19

greggy you were really dropping some heavy artillery with those seinfeld jokes.

• Like 3

I meant to join the hangout but I was busy being not having a charged phone on the way to Tucson.

Also I thought it was at 11pm, but apparently America has multiple 11pms, so that's a funny trick to play on innocent tourists, huh.

Anyway you can pay me all the compliments you would have given me right here on this thread, starting... NOW.

and andrew you killed it. or are we supposed to be mean? no fuck it, you were great.

• Like 5

Alright, nerdlingers! I am totally cheesed that none of you who were at the live show tonight came up and said hi to me!! What the eff! Explain yourselves! Is it because I keep calling you nerds? You shouldn't be insulted by that! Nerds are cool now!

• Like 19

Sorry guys. I just got this email so I don't think I'll be posting much anymore. It went into my spam folder for some reason but I'm glad I've finally found true love. This week's episode came just in time too. Gives me a chance to try out some of those tips:

BZ0Ok5k.png?1

• Like 22

ADC if it doesn't work out can I has your sloppy seconds?

Andrew, I thought you did really great. I'm pretty jealous of you.

If you lock eyes with Chanson for more than 13 seconds he steals a percentage of your soul.

I don't own a pet, but I own a carnivorous plant. I'll post a picture of it to follow the crowd soon.

Edit: I have a toothache and I'm in pain.

• Like 8

hoiw in the world can you make those wings and then eat a salad. I just looked at a picture and I already want to never have a salad again. it's like building a beautiful cottage in a mediterranean villa and then living inside of a big pile of gravel

I guess that's what the whiskey's for tho. cheers

Oh! I am sorry for the miscommunication. I had the salad instead of the french fries. I ate the wings! That is my plate and I ate THEM ALL. They were delicious.

I had started into the whiskey already before my post so my apologies!

Please tell me you at least ate come of those delicious looking wings. Also isn't whisky a carb? Too drunk to check....

Whiskey is carb free!

You bought lard off etsy?

yes.

When is the next hangout? Sounds like I missed a great time. Watched Nightcrawler on Netflix and it was a little too scary if you ask me!

• Like 8

anyway..enough with the pictures of pets, children and food. Neil Campbell is great, and I've wanted to hear him on the show for a long time. What happened with Erin Whitehead though? If she did cancel, I believe that makes her the 2nd of these wild horses to cancel last minute. Guess that's what's so wild about them...

OR was this one of Hayes' classic pranks?

• Like 8

The quote button doesn't work at my jay-oh so i'll resort to:

@SteveH: but I didn't get my pic in yet!

I'm sorry I missed the hangout but I was too busy thinking of ways to join without admitting to my wife (yes, like that other show that I can't like anymore) that I was on a hangout about her least favorite podcast. Which actually took up a good chunk of time.

I hope you all discussed science things including how to steal children and whether a stolen child would be a good guest when the next wild horse cancels and/or is occupied trying to drag someone away from someone else. my vote is yes, but not a stabby English waif cuz, well, you know.

Neil Campbell was a wonderful guest - complemented the boys perfectly and added just a touch of his usual sophistication.

When does the Wolfcool shop open?

• Like 1

Hey Everyone!

It dawned on me after seeing all the wonderful pet pics that I've never shown you all my silly kitty Daisy.

So here she is!

daisy.jpg

The show was a delight this week. Really made me think differently about slime and soccer.

Google hang outs was lovely. You all did a great job!

• Like 15

Hey Everyone!

It dawned on me after seeing all the wonderful pet pics that I've never shown you all my silly kitty Daisy.

So here she is!

daisy.jpg

The show was a delight this week. Really made me think differently about slime and soccer.

Google hang outs was lovely. You all did a great job!

I love your style. You willfully ignored StevenH's demands that we stop posting pet pics.

Back to the ep....if Erin Whitehead cancelled I am glad because Neilerdude is one of my Earwolf favorites and this ep rocked my socks off!

PS-you got any dinner pics?

• Like 8

So Tedd talks, books, facts is wheelhouse. Thought I would join forum now to answer any group questions. S & H can be hard to understand sometime(not postage--good luck with that).

• Like 7

To: Miss Muffins

Mr. SteveHMan is a nice sometimes and he has a cute kid but he once said my likes had no value which hurt my feelers so he's not the boss of me now.

No sweet dinner pics... I had pot roast and it was delicious.

• Like 18

I did not 100% enjoy being called a penis.

I'm guessing 50-75% enjoyment?

• Like 5