🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

It was covered in the Hangout. Brief recap is that Chanson's dad reject labels.

fwxrDLL.png?1

• Like 10

Remember a week or 2 ago when I asked everyone to send positive handbook head vibes (andy) because I had a big job interview?

Well, it worked because I got the job. I owe it all to forum likes, vibes, and the fact that I was able to add "Hollywood Handbook Pro Version Recipient" to my resume.

So anyway, after another week or so I'm gonna be too busy and have wayy too much sweet fucking dough-seph to post on these forums all the time.

• Like 16

@SteveH: now you can afford some silver spoons for that kid o' yours whose already privileged by virtue of his HH appearance. Congrats on the job!

• Like 3

sorry to post more non-HH stuff, but this is pretty fucking important.

in the new Hooray Show, Fran Gillespie does a very obvious JoeMcGurl impression at about 16:55.

speak on that.

• Like 2

UJNdzOV.jpg

I made this thing for my dad which I guess is cool if you're a movies fan

dope neil campbell painting, he's so in right now.

• Like 13

I've named the two I grabbed at Disneyland Hayes and Sean. Thanks for teaching me how to do it!

What do I do with them now?

• Like 1

Since I already broke HH forum rules by mentioning other podcasts (in a positive light, even), I'm running roughshod over SteveH's "no moar pet picz" edict with this. Not the best pic but dino costume makes up for it (cuz dogs came from dinos, get it?).

7ITOTZt.jpg

• Like 11

I was already the rebel jmoneyfresh!

Gosh, now I'm drunk and very sad. I guess its time for salacious Porky Pig drawings.

• Like 13

sorry to post more non-HH stuff, but this is pretty fucking important.

in the new Hooray Show, Fran Gillespie does a very obvious JoeMcGurl impression at about 16:55.

speak on that.

She texted me for advice on how to play a male and I told her to just say, "baby" a lot. Looks like she heeded it.

Science tip: boil/oyle liquid in pots, not pot themself.

This is now my second post, Joe.

Sorry, it looks like you got lost in the shuffle. I'm too lazy to go back and find your first post but I'm sure it was great...and this second post? Hooo baby, I love it! Way to go!

• Like 10

@Sillylillyquee: I know, but you got really nice coattails. Can't blame me, can you? Also, isn't my dino dog the cutest ever? *(Say yes.) Hopefully it'll cheer you up and you'll be drunk and glad - turn that frown upside down. But don't turn your whole head cuz that will still be a frown and the blood will rush to your brain.

• Like 6

How was the live HH??

Sorry for the delay. I was driving, but now I'm not driving.

The live HH was wonderful! Our boys were in top form. Hayes was a singing and giggling machine. Sean acted his little butt off. Huskey was charming and smart and witty. The audience asked some good (actually dumb) questions. It was great! I don't want to spoil anything cuz I think you'll really enjoy the ep....but I will provide one small spoilie by showing this photo:

bYcPxrs.jpg

Chefszki, we were probably sitting right behind you. We were in the first row of seats. Did you see us? I look like a sack of flour with long curly hair. I was with Andy, Agata, Marshall Mellow, and Asteck. Next time we all gotta wear roses in our lapels or something. I was really hoping to meet some new forumers last night.

• Like 22

Hey all,

I just wanted to let you know that this week's episode really couldn't have been better timed. Last night, an eel asked me out on a date. He was well dressed in a business suit (pinstripes, baby), he had a steady job (electrical engineel), and he was about my age. I was about to say yes when I remembered Lesson #5 from the science of love, where it's not safe for land walkers to fall in love with an eel. So, I politely declined. Such a shame, but I'm sure he'll make some narwhal very happy someday.

• Like 22

PS - I absolutely love the pet photos. Keep them coming forever....in future threads as well. I want constant updates on how all of your pets are doing. Pets! Pets! Pets!

This is Zoe. She's old and adorable. Her nose is extra pink and her cheeks extra big. I often call her Mo Cheeks.

BGpUf3B.jpg?1

This is Maude. She's round and proud. She's a sassy lady who likes to yell at me and sit nestled in my hair.

FOWp3J6.jpg?1

• Like 17

Pretty sure the only post with a pet photo in it that one of the hosts liked was the one where Valerie alleged that my former obese pug roommate committed suicide.

I did have a goldfish that committed suicide by leaping out of his bowl, so it's probably just me.

• Like 9

@Witty Llama: the workaround is you have to stop walking on land. Keep that in mind in case you run into this guy again. If he really loves you, eel be back.

Also "Pinstripes Baby" is my unpublished memoir about being an infant banker (long story but the upshot is wall street, more like bawl street).

@Anastasia Vigo: dem's adorable. What blue eyes Maudey baby has! (She's a Maudey baby.)

• Like 6

Since my dead dog died when I was young, this is the dog I play with now. Her name is Clio and she belongs to my redacted's family.

T6OTOEk.jpg

Here she is in profile:

UsIR8YO.jpg

Here's her butt:

KHBMHwA.jpg

• Like 23

@Witty Llama: the workaround is you have to stop walking on land. Keep that in mind in case you run into this guy again. If he really loves you, eel be back.

Don't think I could ever stop walking on land. After all, skateboards only work on ground and I do sick ollies and other skateboard tricks for which I totally know the names.

• Like 10

@Sillylillyquee: I know, but you got really nice coattails. Can't blame me, can you? Also, isn't my dino dog the cutest ever? *(Say yes.) Hopefully it'll cheer you up and you'll be drunk and glad - turn that frown upside down. But don't turn your whole head cuz that will still be a frown and the blood will rush to your brain.

JMFresho you are p nice in my handbook.

Your Dino pup friend is very cute and cool.

I guess I'll save raunchy porkster till next time.

• Like 3

Pretty sure the only post with a pet photo in it that one of the hosts liked was the one where Valerie alleged that my former obese pug roommate committed suicide.

I did have a goldfish that committed suicide by leaping out of his bowl, so it's probably just me.

Ehhh, wrong. I'm p sure I got a like for the picture of Ross wearing the Dennis hat.

Edit: Now I'm thinking you're just talking about this thread, not the entire history of the forum, in which case you are "Ehh correct!"

• Like 6

Well Mr. Reid Robinson, that was also very nice and I guess I will draw something just for you.

• Like 6

silly - please never censor yrself. thanks.

• Like 3

Her name is Clio and she belongs to my redacted's family.

I don't think I know this version of the Duran Duran song

• Like 16

do u guys think jet fuel can melt steel beams ?

Might as well see who's gonna I should align myself with right away

• Like 12