🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 88 — Neil Campbell, Our Close Employee

shut up soupman

A pretty inspiring image for a pretty nice 444th post!

NORRRRRRRMMMMMMMM

1cfdb24e8da45946db5a09e02195b370.jpg

• Like 4

I bet president Obama would make a sweet basket ball video with Hayes and Sean if it was a viral video. Imagine a 3 on 3 game when S&H and Barry Obama play on a team against Kim Jong Un, the ghost of Osama Bin Laden, and Andrew Ti. They play for the fate of America. Lots of quick cuts of Obama dunking on evil guys. Sean doing a hooky shot, and Hayes draining 3 pointers because he's got that long game on lock. At the end the good guys share a ciggy and high five.

Oh, and by the way Jimmy Fallon is playing the ghost of Bin Laden and he's constantly breaking character.

Feel free to use this scenario guys.

Well, Obama might just be on the guys' radar now, so he might get an invite.

• Like 2

all i'm saying is making your way in the world today takes everything you've got

The fact that the only like for this post is from Norm is too perfect. I love the world sometimes.

• Like 2

hey bff chanson im doin well kinda drunk tbh

killin it tho

• Like 4

Hmmmm:

R2eUYy0.png?1

3rd Highest amount of posts

Best "Posts to Topics" ratio (Average 117.975308642)

Fewest Episodes to post about

NUMBER OF T SHIRTS STILL ZERO

• Like 17

Hmmmm:

R2eUYy0.png?1

Speak on that

• Like 1

If u guys are talking soundcloud this is a track I produced for my friend Brian that I think is cool and smart

https://soundcloud.c...nennals/nautica

Good job man, great track.

I really like his hip hop/yacht rock vibe-aesthetic-whatever. It's cool.

• Like 3

Norm, congrats on changing your username. I'll miss Game of Scones, but at least now EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAME

• Like 12

I really doubt Hayes and Sean would even want to interview President Obama because they don't get involved in all that political BS.

I would like to see them interview the person in marketing who came up with those "no ad please" Cards Against Humanity ads.

Or maybe Michael Keaton but not because of Night Shift, because of Mr. Mom and Gung Ho.

**Edited to add**

Once again I forgot to post my breakast....but here are some short ribs I have going in my crock pot!

10561551_10155666718090545_3457353305925075117_n.jpg?oh=e687d6cf27bbdae929144808f9790391&oe=562C83BDand I got the dog groomed yesterday.

10906563_10155666719285545_1214064826573244647_n.jpg?oh=116010d4afbf67308712af13d2134358&oe=56330885

Edited by elizamuffins
  • Like 12

Thanks for the feedback man. I have more stuff I will post later but I don't wanna jump straight to "please listen to my mixtape" territory

I left work after 1 hour with a "sinus infection" today so that's cool.

• Like 6

I have a day off.

going to binge watch netflix, eat bad food, and play free to play video games

edit: have sex with women

• Like 13

have sex with women

i've heard good things.

• Like 6

The science of roommates

Roommates. They're people we live with, when we're either too poor to live on our own or we're straight up masochists.

Lesson 1: "You want a sink free of dishes? Screw you."

Lesson 2: "Your milk? Our milk."

Lesson 3: "Oh, uh, hey... I, uh, wasn't expecting you home so soon."

Lesson 8: "I need a ride to the airport at 4 am, and I know you're available because that's when you're usually sleeping."

Lesson 64: "I'm just going to leave your bedroom door ajar when I leave even though it was closed when I walked in."

• Like 13

The fuck do the HDTGM posters have to talk about

• Like 9

Hmmmm:

R2eUYy0.png?1

They know that if we had t shirts to talk about as well, we'd never leave this forum. Its really for our own good

• Like 3

The fuck do the HDTGM posters have to talk about

correct way to pronounce 'Mila'.

• Like 5

Did someone make "wolf cool" t shirts or did I imagine that ?

• Like 4

I watched the chat and at 1.5 speed it actually feels like you guys have a nice flow going.

My thoughts:

A Bear has a brgrho vibe. His Melissa McCarthy should be the new Bond comment is v brg. A Bear is like the offspring of Paul Newman and Frank Sinatra -- or some non-famous guy with great hair and a disc jockey with a commanding voice.

Rod Aug looks like my stoner ex. Do not get dreadlocks, Dave, they will not look good on you.

Just Add Pepper is precious and I like that he has suffered (in the form of being mistaken for a woman in drive-thrus).

Rachel/popgoestheweiselquist is a regular Chanson what with all her opinions on things I know nothing about. And her Australian accent is tops.

I cast Souprman appropriately in my horror script because he was definitely the harbinger of doom in the chat. And, buddy, in the next hangout I'm gonna need you to turn on a lamp. Because right now, based on the tint of your video, I'm confident you're gonna die of a drug overdose.

Houston is one of those metalhead intellectuals.

Btw Chanson, I have stolen a ton in the past. A TON. And I don't give a fuck, rich boy. *speeds away on my stolen Razor scooter*

• Like 23

I cast Souprman appropriately in my horror script because he was definitely the harbinger of doom in the chat. And, buddy, in the next hangout I'm gonna need you to turn on a lamp. Because right now, based on the tint of your video, I'm confident you're gonna die of a drug overdose.

NOT AGAIN!

edit> but seriously i can quit Choco-Tacos at any time.

• Like 3

Houston is one of those metalhead intellectuals.

That is damn near a bullseye. You are an astute observer of humans, even at faster than life speed!

• Like 6

yeah, I think Anastasia or Tim Treese did that

yeah, I think Anastasia AND Tim Treese did that

We're a dynamic duo. Best Friends Club for life!

• Like 11

lookin' pretty sharp today though eh VB?

VGlmnET.jpg

• Like 6