🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 119.5 - MINISODE 119.5

Oh shit, I've just seen Pat Sharp in the thread. Strap in, dicks, we're going for a ride!

53d485a38b040_-_01-040313-pat-sharp-awmmpp-lgn.jpg

• Like 2

i still have no idea whats happening but this just popped into my head.... so thanks for that

guess-the-jason-13b.png?w=840

I don't think it needs to be said but we have a clear winner here.

You sir have inspired me.

kbzuhe.jpg

If jason was a scent what would it smell like?

• Like 3

From far away--sweat and IcyHot. However, if he lets you get closer, he smells exactly like a grandmother's hug on Christmas morning and a fresh batch of snicker doodles.

• Like 4

Oh shit, I've just seen Pat Sharp in the thread. Strap in, dicks, we're going for a ride!

Course, if we want to widen it out to blonde mullets in general...

the-blonde-mullet.jpg

From far away--sweat and IcyHot. However, if he lets you get closer, he smells exactly like a grandmother's hug on Christmas morning and a fresh batch of snicker doodles.

All things considered, I feel like you had that description ready and waiting. That reply was too specific and too quick to be off the cuff. Either way, I agree and approve that you spent time thinking about what Jason smells like.

• Like 3

Did Traci Rearden tell you?

• Like 2

Unlike Cam, I don't know the answer to that question. But, if Dennis Feinstein, the preeminent perfumier of Pawnee, Indiana, were to design a scent after Jason, he would call it Next Level, and it would smell like creatine and come at me bro.

• Like 7

Course, if we want to widen it out to blonde mullets in general...

Close by not Cigar,

tumblr_m10nkfq1oC1rrbb7uo1_400.gif

• Like 2

Close by not Cigar,

tumblr_m10nkfq1oC1rrbb7uo1_400.gif

What is happening??

• Like 1

...he would call it Next Level, and it would smell like creatine and come at me bro.

Does "come at me bro" basically smell like Axe because in my mind it does.

• Like 2

Axe with a hint of the weight room at a gym in Jersey.

• Like 3

Axe with a hint of the weight room at a gym in Jersey.

And the base note that anchors this complex bouquet of aggro is emotional stuntedness.

• Like 2

Two things about the Masters of the Universe movie:

1) I would like to challenge the accepted notion that He-Man is the hero pitted against the villainous Skeletor in this film. I saw the real conflict as being Frank Langella's amazing performance in a Sysiphean struggle to hold up this movie against the dead weight of Dolph Lundgren.

2) At about the 1:09:20 mark you can see the Sword of Grayskull fall off of He-Man's back as he runs through a door. Busch league...

2) At about the 1:09:20 mark you can see the Sword of Grayskull fall off of He-Man's back as he runs through a door. Busch league...

Eh, don't worry, he has it in the very next scene. It's magic, it probably just does that on its own.

I will kinda agree that he-man is barely the hero of the film. He does barely anything, and isn't ever shown to be any more powerful than anyone else except at the very end when the plot dictates he has to be.

My favorite part of the movie is how it was all completely pointless. Their big plan was to get back to Eternia and mount a direct assault on Skeletor and his forces...which is exactly what they were doing in the first place when they decided to run away instead. Their trip to Earth gave them no tactical or even magical advantage or advancement and didn't even give any character development that would help them. Was principal Strickland that much of an asset to their cause that he alone tipped the scales in the favor of good?

Also, what happened to him. Sure he stays in Eternia with that woman who was just randomly here...but when time goes backwards on Earth, where's he? Are there two of him now? does history just rewrite itself and he never existed, or for all everyone on Earth knows he just vanished, the evidenceless disappearance of a police officer in a relatively small town fueling paranoia and fear amongst the citizenry, or at least lots of speculation and character assassination against him as he's made a scapegoat for whatever local corruption there is?

• Like 1

Was principal Strickland that much of an asset to their cause that he alone tipped the scales in the favor of good?

Also, what happened to him. Sure he stays in Eternia with that woman who was just randomly here...but when time goes backwards on Earth, where's he? Are there two of him now? does history just rewrite itself and he never existed, or for all everyone on Earth knows he just vanished, the evidenceless disappearance of a police officer in a relatively small town fueling paranoia and fear amongst the citizenry, or at least lots of speculation and character assassination against him as he's made a scapegoat for whatever local corruption there is?

Great point which reminds me of something else disconcerting about the ending: Kevin & Julie were sent back to Earth before Julie's parents' death in hopes of preventing it while being completely unable to prevent the other events of the film. By doing this aren't Julie & Kevin now trapped in a perpetual loop in which they will forever be forced to fight with He-Man against Skeletor's forces albeit with Julie's parents alive until they are mauled by Beastman or executed by a squad of Skeletor's Centurion Shock Troopers? Do they at least act surprised?

• Like 1

nic-cage-on-wogan.jpg

Kzo6YE.gif

That jacket is a symbol of his individuality and his belief in personal freedom.

• Like 1

I came here to check in on Cameron H's #Tuesdaysglutesdays but then I remembered it was cancelled.

• Like 5

I came here to check in on Cameron H's #Tuesdaysglutesdays but then I remembered it was cancelled.

Uncancelled!!!

hugh-jackman-nude-x-men-days-of-future-past.gif

I just needed one person to show interest, Cam Bert. Congratulations! That person was you!

• Like 3

I just needed one person to show interest, Cam Bert. Congratulations! That person was you!

83518461.gif

• Like 6

...Damn Hugh Jackman and his nice butt

However, this is why I should NOT get on this board during work.

giphy.gif

• Like 3

To the best of my knowledge, Axe body spray smells like someone that hasn't bathed in about 48 hours that then worked two full days and just rolled out of bed about two minutes ago. Apparently, I met those exact conditions one day when my roommate woke me up after her car wouldn't start and she needed a ride to work. As she was walking behind me as I stumbled down the stairs of our building, she asked "Are you wearing Axe body spray?

• Like 2