🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 217 — A i4h Christmas Carol

On Christmas Eve, Matt is visited by the ghost of Armen Weitzman who helps guide him on a journey to the past, present, and future in hopes that he will become kindlier toward his fellow humons Jon Gabrus, Amanda Sitko, Engineer Brett Morris, talent booker Ele Woods, and improv4humans listeners. Will Matt be able to change? Tune in to find out! Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD and the UCB Comedy Improv Manual!

oh my god what is this?

i'm so psyched!

• Like 2

This was so good. Besser's experimental stuff is always fantastic and I loved all the Hollywood Handbook/Engineer Cody stuff too.

Merry Christmas.

• Like 4

Awesome episode. Man, this has been a great run over the last month or so; just classic after classic. The meta stuff and subtle jabs always make me happy.

Keep on keeping it real, Besser.

• Like 2

Amazing. Over an hour of Besser just straight griefing everyone and everything even himself. Love it.

When he mentioned how cool the yo is this racist guy is I lost it. And when he brought up Armen's episode of The Doughboys LOLOLOLOL.

• Like 3

Just put Brett's GF masturbating (both times) into the next best-of, no discussion needed

I gotta say, I really felt for Besser. He had a lot of valid points about his show and earwolf in general.

This is probably my all time I4H Episode, They have nailed every episode this past year and that is effing awesome.

• Like 6

This was great. So great, I will pray to the ghost of Armen for the Earwolf store to finally update with not only the T-shirt sizes you need, but more colors as well. Maybe a pale yellow, or a slightly more mustard yellow.

I look forward to a new I4H episode every week. I was more excited that ever when I saw who was on the show this week! Armen doesn't make nearly enough appearances imo.

So Armen's been on I4H twice and we get Whiplash and this? That's quite a batting average!

• Like 4

What a tremendous episode. BESSER, I FUCKIN LOVE HOW CREATIVE YOU'VE BEEN WITH THE EPISODES THIS YEAR, LONG FUCKING LIVE IMPROV4HUMANS!!!

• Like 1

Yep. That was truly amazing.

I loved all that stuff at the end about short form, Sun Kil Moon, Angry trumpet guy... except where he said no more musical episodes unless it's cleared with fans. Yes, I'm aware he's joking about that one, but seriously... fuck those people. No need to throw them a bone. You hear me musical dissenters? Fuck you. And a heartfelt Merry Christmas to you all the same!

• Like 2

God Bless Us, Everyone! holy shit the fits of laughter I went through..this episode was brilliant!

• Like 1

What's the history with the "Yo That's Racist" guy?

not exactly sure,

I know his show is terrible and that people seem to not like him. I think that is it

• Like 3