🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Can't Stop the Music: LIVE!

I have read most of this thread and it just goes to show you that all of the people who enjoy the same things as you, does not mean that they think like you or share your beliefs. The person who is laughing at Zouks' character could just as easily be a Drumpf supporter as a Bernie fan.

Hey if we're gonna be completely accurate to the amount of times someone brought up Esposito then we still have 10 more pages to talk solely about Cameron H and his thin mint justice-y ways.

I'm all for it! Please, talk about me more! Feed my insatiable ego!!!!!!

200.gif

Cameron's are RULING this thread! And I love it!

• Like 5

My favorite Cameron that does not post on this board:

sKxxRN6.gif

I just realized something though

Your new Son's name could be: Cameron Poe Dameron.

• Like 13

That doesn't happen. Ever. What does happen is this:

- Creator makes something that caters to one specific group

- Fans of said thing that don't fit into that specific group say, "hey we exist too. can you include us in something you make?"

From here it splits either two ways: 1) The Creator starts to make things with a broader reach and the original group who is not being catered to anymore gets angry or 2) The Creator says any suggestions of changes are anti-freedom, anti-liberty, and compares the people who made the suggestion to horrible dictators from history, which gets those fans pretty pissed off.

I dunno, there have been a few examples, like the whole Overwatch farce, the Batman "Killing Joke" Alt cover etc.

But, I'm not gonna enter into yet another argument about this shit, not the place for it right now.

My favourite Cameron

Cameron_bio.png

(She's not, but I think she's hot, even hotter in person too).

• Like 4

No Jason recommended Kiera the first time in I wanna say Maximum Overdrive to play the female lead if there was a remake to which June replied "oh snooze...boring."

I think it was Furious 7 actually, when they were trying to cast the sister of Jason Statham and Lee Evans.

• Like 1

I think it was Furious 7 actually, when they were trying to cast the sister of Jason Statham and Lee Evans.

Lee-Evans.jpg

The Fast and Furious movies would be even better with Lee Evans.

• Like 2

Lee-Evans.jpg

The Fast and Furious movies would be even better with Lee Evans.

Ugh that's a tough one for me. I literally thought while typing that "Should I google what the F&F 6 villian's real name/character name?" and I just felt super confident about it so I didn't.

It was Luke Evans, so I feel half-okay about it

• Like 2

On a related note, I kind of hope that's why they're bringing Charlize Theron in for Fast and Furious 8. Shaw Family vs La Familia - Round 3.

Also, on a different note, why the fuck isn't the new movie called Infuri8ed?

• Like 3

You just know that at some point, the 8 is going to be turned on its side to denote "infinity", because they're family "Forever".

• Like 3

You just know that at some point, the 8 is going to be turned on its side to denote "infinity", because they're family "Forever".

I. Fucking. Hope. So.

• Like 3

If it does happen, I'm claiming a writing credit, then using that credit to get my Mortal Kombat movie made!

• Like 2

My brain just shut down.

Also, 2016 is a fucking downer of a year and it's not even half done. RIP Prince

giphy.gif

• Like 7

My brain just shut down.

Also, 2016 is a fucking downer of a year and it's not even half done. RIP Prince

giphy.gif

I know. I've been fighting the urge to bring it up, but now that someone else has...

serious.gif

• Like 5

I was also fighting the urge to bring it up, but holy fuck why are all the musical geniuses that I considered immortal actually dying???

Prince Different Strokes.gif

• Like 1

giphy.gif

57 is tragically young...

Let's all try and remember the good times:

finger-prince.jpg

• Like 7

It all started with Lemmy, if he could be taken down, nobody was safe.

• Like 3

I'm embarrassed to admit that I had to Google "Steph Curry" to find out who he (didn't know he was a dude) is, and I still don't understand what this comment means. I guess I need to improve my basketball sports know-it-all-how. Pistol Shrimps Radio is a good place to do that, right?

j/k Of course it is, Han my Boogie giphy.gif

Last year, Steph Curry broke the record for most 3pts in a season with 286.

This year, Steph shattered his record with 402 pts this year.

I was comparing the thread to the previous largest thread which is still going.

RIP Prince

• Like 2

And seeing as there's been a WWE presence in this thread, I would be remissed if we didn't mention the passing of the only female WWE Intercontinental Champion, Chyna.

chyna-1-640x720.jpg

• Like 5

I can't find any gifs for Chyna. I didn't watch wrestling but I remember when she was on 3rd Rock from the Sun. I thought she was awesome.

I always feel bad for people who pass away the same day as someone with a higher profile, see Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

• Like 2

I don't want to alarm anyone, but I'm starting to get the feeling like 2016 is out to get us...

• Like 5

I can't find any gifs for Chyna. I didn't watch wrestling but I remember when she was on 3rd Rock from the Sun. I thought she was awesome.

I always feel bad for people who pass away the same day as someone with a higher profile, see Michael Jackson and Farrah Fawcett

0a21a2801dd7b25da4be62e67218296df748897a_hq.gif

trish-chyna-o.gif

• Like 5