🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Can't Stop the Music: LIVE!

Hillary's new pin: "I'm with her. She has tits."

Why not "I'm with her tits"

• Like 4

With those natural bargaining chips, it amazes me that there's still a pay disparity in this country or that we haven't had a woman for President. I've got nothing to offer...

Hillary's new pin: "I'm with her. She has tits."

Why not "I'm with her tits"

Don't y'all realize that a woman just thinks with her tits and will end up bombing England?!

• Like 3

Don't y'all realize that a woman just thinks with her tits and will end up bombing England?!

Will the bombs be shaped like tits? If so, I don't think England will mind...

What is happening? We still have one more day until the mini. I can't even imagine what we'll be talking about tomorrow...

• Like 3

Will the bombs be shaped like tits? If so, I don't think England will mind...

What is happening? We still have one more day until the mini. I can't even imagine what we'll be talking about tomorrow...

tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso6_250.gif

I have no idea but it's still infinitely better than the shit I read last Friday.

• Like 4

tumblr_ltv7sqCHDC1qb9cfso6_250.gif

I have no idea but it's still infinitely better than the shit I read last Friday.

Unrelated gif just because I love Jane Krakowski...

tumblr_n0b4diCOCu1qm5zw9o1_250.gif

I'll say that this thread has changed my perspective on things. There was a guest on DLM this week that just drove me up the fucking wall, so I just turned it off and listened to a different podcast. But, like, I don't need to tweet Doug and be like, "NEVER HAVE THIS PERSON BACK OMG THEY ARE THE WORST" (not that I would have before, but this week really drove home that I should just not pay attention to things that bother me and focus on things I like instead)

• Like 3

*raises hand* got em'!

I should also mention that I don't even need HDTGM live tickets, I'm happy with anything involving Jason and my tits.

122a048de913058797f6c54b51d529a8.gif

edited for clarity.

• Like 1

I'm surprised so many men HAVE been President since we know dicks are the most useless. (Cameron totally won that debate; Pete agreed.)

• Like 3

There is over 400 replies dedicated to one episode, most specifically due to one controversial discussion on a certain guest! This has gotta be a record, it even beats out the 300 replies the LOL thread got under Bad Movie Recommendations.

• Like 2

Unrelated gif just because I love Jane Krakowski...

tumblr_n0b4diCOCu1qm5zw9o1_250.gif

I'll say that this thread has changed my perspective on things. There was a guest on DLM this week that just drove me up the fucking wall, so I just turned it off and listened to a different podcast. But, like, I don't need to tweet Doug and be like, "NEVER HAVE THIS PERSON BACK OMG THEY ARE THE WORST" (not that I would have before, but this week really drove home that I should just not pay attention to things that bother me and focus on things I like instead)

I don't get the reactions to the show. It was a rowdy show, I didn't have a problem with anyone. I didn't think it was mocking the gay aspect of the film either, more how coy it was about the gay aspect of one of the gayest bands ever

• Like 4

There is over 400 replies dedicated to one episode, most specifically due to one controversial discussion on a certain guest! This has gotta be a record, it even beats out the 300 replies the LOL thread got under Bad Movie Recommendations.

That god damned thread was legendary, I still read it... SHIT DICKS FOREVER.

But, it is unfortunate that a legendary long thread (perhaps the best on this board), with so much creativity, absolutely hilarious contributions and became an episode in it's own right, might have been overshadowed because of criticism of a guest who people found distasteful (although, I can't finger-wag, I am among those who didn't like what Cameron Esposito brought to the episode, and voiced said opinion.)

• Like 5

That god damned thread was legendary, I still read it... SHIT DICKS FOREVER.

But, it is unfortunate that a legendary long thread (perhaps the best on this board), with so much creativity, absolutely hilarious contributions and became an episode in it's own right, might have been overshadowed because of criticism of a guest who people found distasteful (although, I can't finger-wag, I am among those who didn't like what Cameron Esposito brought to the episode, and voiced said opinion.)

But, you exposed your opinion in a way that was respectful while saying it didn't work for you. You seemed to realize that there were others that did enjoy it. That's a world of difference from most of the other responses.

(Sorry for reviving this line of conversation.)

• Like 3

I just ate three chocolate dipped coconut macaroons... And they were delicious.

• Like 6

Yeah, I don't remember which episode it was, but I definitely remember that and Jason's "hard no" in response.

As to whether or not he has a celebrity crush...I guess we'll all have to set a Google alert for any celebrity slash fic published by a "Schaul Peer" starring Keira Knightly and Steve Guttenberg.

No Jason recommended Kiera the first time in I wanna say Maximum Overdrive to play the female lead if there was a remake to which June replied "oh snooze...boring."

• Like 3

No Jason recommended Kiera the first time in I wanna say Maximum Overdrive to play the female lead if there was a remake to which June replied "oh snooze...boring."

That's right! Good pull!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 4

But, you exposed your opinion in a way that was respectful while saying it didn't work for you. You seemed to realize that there were others that did enjoy it. That's a world of difference from most of the other responses.

No, no, no---let's all get into it again. We'll all pick sides (shirts and skins) and just go at it like illiterate, feral honey badgers. I choose shirts, though. My farmer's tan is pretty embarrassing right now.

• Like 2

No, no, no---let's all get into it again. We'll all pick sides (shirts and skins) and just go at it like illiterate, feral honey badgers. I choose shirts, though. My farmer's tan is pretty embarrassing right now.

4-Im-allerglc-to-the-sun.gif

• Like 2

Jason, was this you?

f3b2700c36902d149f9ac16a61e672fc.jpg

Better than anything that hack Shakespeare wrote.

Also speaking of Jason being a tit man and the fact that a few of us have created a reliable lineup of semi-modern wrestlers to use in a Village People type faction, I forgot to mention the perfect choice for the group.

• Like 2

Fuck yeah. I'll take some goddamn Samoas while I'm at it. (but, really, I'm just sitting here eating a Coconut Chocolate Chip Clif Bar and dreaming).

• Like 2

I love me some Samoas. And I don't just mean Rikishi and The Rock!

Wrestling and coconut in one post. Boom, nailed it!

• Like 5

Fuck yeah. I'll take some goddamn Samoas while I'm at it.

I love me some Samoas.

Wrong again, guys...The correct answer is Thin Mints (chilled in the refrigerator) and Peanut Butter Patties. Anything else is just flushing your money down the toilet.

Also:

giphy.gif

Honestly, I wanted to go with this gif, but it went too much against brand...

giphy.gif

This little guy is fucking adorable.

• Like 4

I do also enjoy thin mints. Somehow, though, peanut butter patties are less than the sum of their parts.

• Like 1