🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

Episode 134 - Can't Stop the Music: LIVE!

Good idea, Fister! We should definitely cast this...ooh...who could play me? I don't want to be greedy...

Dibs on June! /is perfectly fine being greedy

• Like 5

I. Love. This!

Especially if you include all the posts where people feebly tried to talk about the movie. So it would go something like:

• I had trouble with how the Native American character was portrayed...

giphy.gif

Because of my initial list, I would like to be played by Wyatt Cenac as demonstrated by his tone of voice when asking Paul who he would rather Murder Death Kill between Stallone, Wesley Snipes and Jean Claude Van Damme

• Like 3

I'm calling dibs on Nick Kroll or if not then the backup choice Adam Pally.

• Like 2

[Macho Man song]

and wait for it when you click on the video.

For some reason, that song reminded me of the "be manly tape" scene from the movie "In & Out" because I could have sworn that was the song he was dancing to, but it wasn't. It's been a while since I've seen that movie.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]
  • Like 1

For some reason, that song reminded me of the "be manly tape" scene from the movie "In & Out" because I could have sworn that was the song he was dancing to, but it wasn't. It's been a while since I've seen that movie.

[YOUTUBE]

[/YOUTUBE]

I'm fairly sure Macho Man is on the soundtrack though. Maybe over the end credits or Die thigh the

• Like 2

I'm fairly sure Macho Man is on the soundtrack though. Maybe over the end credits or Die thigh the

"Die thigh the"? That was meant to say "or something" - fuck you, predictive text!

• Like 1

Ugh, Cameron is one of the hackiest comics around. Her routines are hot shehorned message comedy garbage that appeals to Buzzfeed demographics.Every time she tries to convey a message through one of her far fetched monologues on a VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE it induces pure cringe because, unlike an Aziz Anssari, she fucking bombs at nuance or doing justice to any of her issues. Her delivery is clumsy too/. Stop trying to make her a thing, Paul.

Ugh I have to sit through 10 hours of Jury Duty and I miss literally everything awesome! Y'all are gonna get a bunch of responses thrown into one post.

1. Fuck coconuts

2. Reese's Pieces definitely do NOT have the correct ratio of peanut butter to chocolate

3. If we are picking just one popcorn candy as our fave then I think I have to go with... shit nevermind I can't just pick one I love Buncha Crunch and those mini Kit Kats and Junior Mints way too much.

4. I CLAIM TATIANA MASLANY TO PLAY ME AND I WILL FIGHT ANYONE WHO TRIES TO TAKE HER AWAY

• Like 4

Holy shit everyone, I have found the the cross over between disco and Star Wars, this looks like a lost skit from the Holiday Special

• Like 4

I would choose Thomas Lennon to read my comments, but he would have to do his Hulk Hogan impression during the read.

• Like 3

I'm wondering that about me too. I was thinking Paul could play you, maybe.

I can live with that.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-25115-1357665681-0.gif

Dibs on June! /is perfectly fine being greedy

Cameron H.: ...And Elektra Boogaloo. How are you, Elektra?

Elektra Boogaloo: I'm fine, Cameron H. How are you?

Cameron H.: I'm very good. Thank you for asking.

(I don't know, guys. Was that too hot?)

• Like 8

I would choose Thomas Lennon to read my comments, but he would have to do his Hulk Hogan impression during the read.

Maybe...But I'm going to need to see a lot more of your posts punctuated with "brother."

• Like 3

Okay, guys--let's get back into it (He said knowing full well that nobody even cares anymore...)

Jack and Samantha--those two are on a real roller coaster ride at the beginning, aren't they?

First, Jack tells Samantha that he quit his job to pursue his passion for writing dance songs about men's althetic clubs and milkshakes, and she tells him he's crazy and points out that he has no source of income. To placate her, he assures her that if it doesn't go well he'll go back to dental school. Then, they go to Saddle Tramps, and after listening to his set, Samantha tells him, "You were wonderful...You should be recorded!" To which he replies dejectedly, "There's more to it than that...It's impossible! Look, nobody has time for anybody, and nobody gives new people a break." Then, later still, when he excitedly shows off his demo to her he asks, "What do you think?" and she replies, "I can't hear the music for your voice...the song may be wonderful, but your voice sounds like a cry for help!" Then finally, when she's about to give up on trying to sell his music, and after determining that the calorie and fat content of pride is far less than that of "two Snowballs, one Ding Dong, and a couple of Twinkies" he tells her, "You're doing [steve Waits] a favor [by having him sign me]! I'm a very talented composer..."

Seriously, I can't even begin to tell whether these two are coming or going, but one thing's for sure, they sure can't ever seem to agree on the quality of his music at the same time...

• Like 3

Okay, guys--let's get back into it (He said knowing full well that nobody even cares anymore...)

Seriously, Cameron. It's Wednesday now.

My attention is now fully on the idea of Tatiana Maslany reading my posts. :wub:

• Like 3

My attention is now fully on the idea of Tatiana Maslany reading my posts. :wub:

Look! I'm going to try to polish this shit turd of a thread the best that I...the best...best..?..I... can...but...you're right...I give up...

All I want now is to hear the dramatization of this thread. I'd really like to hear PFT's take on some of the more negative posts. I have a feeling he would really bring something to special to them :)

ETA: Do the actor's act out or just describe the gifs?

• Like 4

Could I please have Chelsea Peretti reading mine, in whatever perfunctory attempt at a Cockney accent she sees fit?

Or Rhea Butcher, in whatever attempt at a Mackem accent she sees fit.

• Like 4

i think this was the second time paul suggested keira knightley as part of a modern recast .... and both times it got a very negative response from the rest of the hosts ... me thinks paul has a little celebrity crush ... but who can blame him

• Like 2

My attention is now fully on the idea of Tatiana Maslany reading my posts. :wub:/>

Surely Tatiana should be given about ten different people's posts to read, each in a different style?

• Like 5

Look! I'm going to try to polish this shit turd of a thread the best that I...the best...best..?..I... can...but...you're right...I give up...

All I want now is to hear the dramatization of this thread. I'd really like to hear PFT's take on some of the more negative posts. I have a feeling he would really bring something to special to them :)

ETA: Do the actor's act out or just describe the gifs?

I applaud your attempts to get this thread back to the point. I never even watched the movie so I can't ever help in that cause.

I want them to do both, honestly. I want to hear how they describe it and then later see them just act it out. Brilliance will ensue on both accounts.

• Like 1

i think this was the second time paul suggested keira knightley as part of a modern recast .... and both times it got a very negative response from the rest of the hosts ... me thinks paul has a little celebrity crush ... but who can blame him

Yeah, I don't remember which episode it was, but I definitely remember that and Jason's "hard no" in response.

As to whether or not he has a celebrity crush...I guess we'll all have to set a Google alert for any celebrity slash fic published by a "Schaul Peer" starring Keira Knightly and Steve Guttenberg.

• Like 4

Yeah, I don't remember which episode it was, but I definitely remember that and Jason's "hard no" in response.

As to whether or not he has a celebrity crush...I guess we'll all have to set a Google alert for any celebrity slash fic published by a "Schaul Peer" starring Keira Knightly and Steve Guttenberg.

I would totally read that

• Like 6

Gute: Look honey, I brought home a BB-8 toy!

Keira: OMG, What is its mission?

• Like 7

AbUK3ka.gif

• Like 6