🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

I know it was a bit on UTU2TM but if Scott could pass on Chris Pratt's deetz to Scott I'm sure we'd greatly appreciate it, might even be room for a Jurassic Park plug too.

• Like 1

Was this a recent controversy or dating back to The Dictator?

Sorry, I should have clarified. Scott mentioned in an interview that Eminem was in on the Bruno stunt a few years back. Sacha apparently got pissed and Scott got blocked from being the head writer of the VMAs the next year.

Where has Chris Tallman been? Two amazing episodes with Patton made it look like he'd be a regular, but he's never appeared again.

• Like 1

Random people that come to mind:

Louie

Gilbert God AFLAK friet

Ze Frank

Amy Schumer (this is probably the most realistic)

Conan - CBB seems totally his cup of tea

Bradley Cooper

John Mulaney again! I was sure he was going to be on when his show premiered, but it didn't happen and I was crushed. But he did WTF? Oh Maron!

I would love it, but is it very likely given the PFT situation?

What is the PFT situation? I know they were working on a show together that obviously didn't happen.....

What is the PFT situation? I know they were working on a show together that obviously didn't happen.....

Specifics aren't known, but it's clear that they don't speak anymore. Tom used to refer to PFT as "that comic in LA who doesn't talk to me anymore". He even said once that he had gleefully thrown out all of "that comic's" CDs.

Specifics aren't known, but it's clear that they don't speak anymore. Tom used to refer to PFT as "that comic in LA who doesn't talk to me anymore". He even said once that he had gleefully thrown out all of "that comic's" CDs.

I don't think it'd really be an issue, as far as I can tell they have many mutual friends in the comedy world and many that have Earwolf crossover (Tom was on Analize Phish and Fogelnest Files, Paul Scheer shouted out Tom and The Best Show in a recent AVclub interview after the Wolfpop lauch). PFT might be all over Earwolf shows but he has no stake in any of them, if people like Jen Kirkman arn't taking sides I think it would be pretty petty and unprofessional for Scott to. whatever Tom and PFT personal issues they don't seem to be forcing it on other people. as far as the throwing out the cd's thing, anyone who listens to the Best Show understands how thats mostly Tom's on air persona talking

I don't think it'd really be an issue, as far as I can tell they have many mutual friends in the comedy world and many that have Earwolf crossover (Tom was on Analize Phish and Fogelnest Files, Paul Scheer shouted out Tom and The Best Show in a recent AVclub interview after the Wolfpop lauch). PFT might be all over Earwolf shows but he has no stake in any of them, if people like Jen Kirkman arn't taking sides I think it would be pretty petty and unprofessional for Scott to. whatever Tom and PFT personal issues they don't seem to be forcing it on other people. as far as the throwing out the cd's thing, anyone who listens to the Best Show understands how thats mostly Tom's on air persona talking

i thought it was very interesting kirkman went on the best show to plug her book almost a year after being in studio for a whole program.

I get that, but there was a palpable sense of disgust in Tom's voice the times he talked about throwing out the CDs. More than usual and not in a Garry Shandling/Chuck Woolery kind of way.

That said, I would be thrilled to see Tom and PFT make up. I would love to hear Paul on the new incarnation of The Best Show.

Tom made a really nice gesture when he thanked PFT during the last WFMU show.

After today's Holiday Spectacular, I have a proposal:

Lauren Lapkus. Mookie Blaiklock.

Ho Ho. Hee Hee.

• Like 2

I'd like to hear Lauren Lapkus as herself, at least for the first segment.

Also, I think Bill Cosby Bukowski has some explaining to do. I'll bet Scott is actively preventing that from happening though

• Like 2

John Mulaney again! I was sure he was going to be on when his show premiered, but it didn't happen and I was crushed. But he did WTF? Oh Maron!

I'm holding out hope that he didn't show up for his own show but will show up with Kroll for an early 2015 show to promote the new season of Kroll Show. Them coming back on as George & Gil would make my year

Don't know if I'm late to the party, but anyone from SCTV, if possible in character. An hour and a half with Edith prickley or Jackie Rogers Jr. would be sublime.

And I doubt they would do it, but pretty much any major celeb with second city or groundling experience: Colbert, Fey, Melissa McCarthy, Lovitz (okay, he might do it)

Maybe for the promo of the new season of "Last Week Tonight" we could get a great visit from John Oliver.

- I'm watching the show regardless of his circuit efforts, but it's a great excuse for an appearance. -

• Like 1

I know this has got to have been suggested before, and if not then FOR SHAME bu,t you just gotta get Key and or Peele on the broadcast!

I know this has got to have been suggested before, and if not then FOR SHAME bu,t you just gotta get Key and or Peele on the broadcast!

They've been on.

Good call. I looked up the eps and I remember the earlier one but cant recall at all second ep with them both - http://www.earwolf.com/episode/penises-abounding/ Gives me something to listen to today anyway.

Sorry for the Technicality No Down Boo Over. I started drinking and watching Key and Peele clips on youtube and didn't do my due diligence to research my brain thoughts.

Oddly the one with them both is not so great IMO. The characters they played didn't quite work,

But Peele was great as the American Idol gentle giant.

• Like 1