🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

Glenn Howerton. His character from Always Sunny would fit right in with Andy Daly.

As many people from that gang as possible, especially because we know Kaitlin Olson and PFT are pals... Great suggestion.

Flight of the Conchords! I couldn't imagine a better muuuuusical guest

Another amazing suggestion.

My suggestion: Werner Herzog. I honestly think you could get him, he was hilarious on Parks & Rec and it seems like he doesn't mind poking fun at his own demeanor.

• Like 1

The band Mates of State seems like they'd be a good fit. They've got a new album coming out this year so maybe they could hit up the podcast for a promo.

It's been a year and a half since Tim Heidecker's last appearance...

I really hoped we'd get a Decker episode with Tim and Gregg.

I'd like to see a reunion of Bob Ducca and The Marm of Smarm, MIB. (CBB#83)

Mike Castle and Josh Fadem.

• Like 1

Nick Offerman,

Jim Gaffigan,

Dmitri Martin, etc.

Offerman was on an earlier ep, one of the first that I've listened to. A good one too if I remember correctly, he's a pretty fascinating dude.

To add to the thread: I'd like to see Matt Belknap, the return of the Peretti, and Louis CK.

• Like 1

Bill Hader - Bill Murray - Dana Carvey - Donald Glover - The Avett Brothers - President Lincoln

• Like 1

Bo Burnham

Bill Burr

The Workaholics guys (together)

Eric Andre

Hannibal Buress

Andy Milonakis

what about Kyle Mooney. How come he's never on anything? he think he's too good or something?

• Like 2

crispin glover. def Michael showalter. and yes to whoever said more black people. more people of color in general also.

I think Chris Casey would be the perfect guest for this show. Most folks don't know his work, but he hosted a skateboard talk show in the 00's. The Captain and Casey Show was incredibly similar to both the CBB talk show, as well as the Eric Andre Show. Obviously pro skaters don't necessarily make for the best talk show guests, but Casey reined them in; much the way Scott reins in his unruly guests. Watch the fucking show, damn it!