🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

A Kids in the Hall episode would make my year.

• Like 2

David cross

Jay Johnston

Jason Bateman

Rob corddry

Jay pharaoh

Don glover - it's been awhile

Chevy chase- he'd never do a podcast

Alec Baldwin- a tough get but he's so naturally funny he'd be amazing

I'd love to see John Gemberling come back as a character guest. I recently re-listened to the show he did with Doug Benson, and I thought he was great.

I want some more Abso Lutely guys, Krisel and Douggpound would be fun.

I just heard John Cochran on "the reality reality show". FUNNY. raw methodical laser guided premise professor. I would love to see him try to decode an Adomian rant.

I just heard John Cochran on "the reality reality show". FUNNY. raw methodical laser guided premise professor. I would love to see him try to decode an Adomian rant.

I loved that one time when he famously said, "If the gloves don't fit... you must find my client not guilty."

I loved that one time when he famously said, "If the gloves don't fit... you must find my client not guilty."

hahahaha, you could not help but feel some sort of connection to someone with the same name, and start to invent some symbolic parallels between your lives.

I would love for Tim Heidecker and film buff Gregg Turkington to guest in a pre-Oscars show next year.

• Like 2

Eventhough the show is called COMEDY bang bang, I think it would be cool to have some people that are not strictly from comedy but are still funny charismatic people on the show. A few suggestions...

Robert Kirkman (creator of The Walking Dead, writer of various comics).

Scott Aukerman is obviously a big comic book nerd, so I think it would be cool to actually get someone from the world of comic books on the podcast, and I think Kirkman would be great, I've heard him in many podcasts and interviews and he's a funny guy and a good sport, and naturally yes ands jokes (check out any interview he's done on Nerdist with Chris Hardwick).

Joss Whedon (Avengers, Firefly, Buffy, etc)

That would be a good get I think. Funny witty intelligent guy helming one of the biggest franchises to ever exist. They could talk Avengers and Scott could show off his Marvel nerd cred.

Pendelton Ward (creator of Adventure Time)

Ward is just a really silly fun guy who doesn't take himself seriously, and I'm guessing the majority of CBB fans probably watch Adventure Time. He might be interesting to have on the podcast.

Just a thought. If there's any worry that they might now be funny enough, just match them up with CBB MVP PFT co-hosting as one of his characters to make sure it's a hilarious episode no matter what. Mull it over Aukerman!

I would love for Tim Heidecker and film buff Gregg Turkington to guest in a pre-Oscars show next year.

I give this comment six bags of popcorn.

Richard Ayoade would be my number one pick for a guest, preferably as Dean Lerner if he did a character. Any and everyone from "Darkplace" really...maybe just a Darkplace reunion themed episode (although Liz may be dead, somewhere in the Eastern bloc...).

Would also like to hear on it...

Jon Benjamin

Chris Gethard

Betsy Sodero

Kevin Heffernan

Lake Bell

Simon Pegg (probably a long shot)

Nick Frost (ditto Pegg)

Aidy Bryant

John DiMaggio

Brendan Small

Patrick Warburton

Maria Bamford

Zack Woods

Tony Hale

Jessica Walters

Will Arnett

And much more Eddie Peppitone

Jon Benjamin's old charac work on the Best Show on WFMU proves he would be the perfect guest on CBB. He lives in New York so maybe that's why he hasn't appeared yet. It's a shame because he could easily be a PFT/Andy Daly level addition to this show.

Saw David Alan Grier tweeting his enjoyment of CBB tv show. I think he would be a fantastic guest on the podcast. He is a great improviser and super funny.

Not very original, but I've got a hankering for another Tim Heidecker appearance.

Armen Weitzman.

The episode of Who Charted? where he filled in for Howard was legendary. The dynamic between him & Scott was hilarious.

Also: Kerry Kenney & Jane Lynch

• Like 2

I'd really like some more up-and-coming or "unknown" UCB performers doing characters. I basically mean CBB or Earwolf first-timers. Or even some well-known improvisers who haven't been on CBB.

I'd also love to hear Adam Scott in a non-F&P episode again. He's probably still the best "co-host" of CBB.

And some classic CBBer's who haven't been on for a while: Seth Morris, Natasha Leggero, Steve Agee, Jerry Minor, Rory Scovel, John Gemberling, Todd Barry, Tig Notaro, Adam Pally, THE SUPER EGO GUYS!!! (How have they only been on one episode? PFT needs to bring them along again)

If there is a video episode of Mulaney and Kroll doing their "Oh, Hello" characters, I will donate $100 to Earwolf.

• Like 1

A tiny, optimistic part of my mind thought we might get a b-b-b-bonus episode with Tim, Eric and Zach Galifianakis ahead of their Halloween special. Sadly, no such luck.