🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

We need another Tim Heidecker appearance. It has been WAAAAAY too long!

Not very original, but I've got a hankering for another Tim Heidecker appearance.

I just woke up and saw today's guest lineup. CBB, you're the best. In fact, I genuinely don't think this podcast could be any better. Awesome.

I think it's time for a Wompler return. We need at least one more Wompler ep before the New Year.

The funniest non-Earwolf podcast I know of which sometimes features characters is the 10 Minute Podcast. Chris D'Elia in particular does an amazing Jean Claude Van Damme but Bryan Callen and Will Sasso also have characs up their sleeves and are also ridiculously hi-lar out of character.

I think it's time for a Wompler return. We need at least one more Wompler ep before the New Year.

You can at least bet on a new Wompler and Listler episode in the Spring. But I have a feeling she might be there to Womp It Up on the Christmas special too.

http://www.eonline.com/news/477148/playing-house-first-look-meet-usa-network-s-hilarious-new-bffs-lennon-parham-and-jessica-st-clair-watch

After finally getting to finish the live i4h on VPN from a couple weeks ago (VPN still has some streaming issues on mobile), my suspicions were confirmed. Zach Woods needs to be on CBB. Erin Whitehead too. She was so great.

Way past time for Amy Phillips (aka Lady Adomian) to return. Her Jennifer Tilly, Liza Minnelli, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Sarah Silverman characters were all fantastic.

• Like 1

Have to agree with everyone saying Jon Benjamin should be on. I think Simon Helberg would be a good guest as well, but my all time fantasy guest for CBB is none other than the brainchild of WKUK, Trevor Moore.

In terms of returning guests, I could and would listen to Adomian's Tom Leykis if they did it every single episode.

Also hasn't it been a while since Harris was on? Feels like it's been a while.

The funniest non-Earwolf podcast I know of which sometimes features characters is the 10 Minute Podcast. Chris D'Elia in particular does an amazing Jean Claude Van Damme but Bryan Callen and Will Sasso also have characs up their sleeves and are also ridiculously hi-lar out of character.

Hey, look Scott, The Sklars already took Bryan Callen, you better be sure to get D'Elia or Sasso before some other down-with-the-kids Earwolves snaffle 'em up.

Seeing Josh Homme on the recent IFC show reminded me what a funny guy he can be. I've also noticed that he's been making the podcast rounds recently (Nerdist, WTF, Mohr Stories), and even though Rocktober is over I think he'd be a swell guest on the podcast. Example included:

I think you guys should consider more co-guests or even co stars, or have some kind of audition this guy named Eric Artell can really sell the whole gentleman thing and it is hilarious look at him at Behind the Vine.

A Kids in the Hall episode would make my year.

Yes! I heard rumblings they might be doing a tour soon. They've been doing some reunion shows in Toronto.

Also, Joe Lo Truglio... and if Will Ferrell is doing the podcast rounds now for Anchorman 2, CBB better jump on him while he's doing them.

• Like 1

I don't care who the guest is as much as who the character is: all I want is to get some Rob Ford up in my Comedy Bang! Bang!.

Ben Schwartz and Emmy Rossum.

Then Scott can play all the previous clips of him talking about her in one of his classic gotcha journalism segments.

Any chance that St. Vincent (Annie Clark) might make an appearance to promote her new album in 2014? She was great on the show and seemed game for interacting with the characters.

Have James Adomian or Andy Daly been on not doing characters? I'd love to see them as themselves sometime, interacting with a character.

Oh, and Conan O'Brien would be cool.

Do you think Jason Mantzoukas is on good terms with Connie Britton because I think she'd be great as Wompler's Mom PLUS plenty of opportunity for some "FRIIIIDAY NIGHT LIIIIIGHTS"-dropping with Coach's Wiiiiiiife