🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Johnny Unusual

What guest do you want to see?

Nathan Fielder

Nathan for You is fucking incredible and everyone needs to watch it. I feel like that might not be happening.

will ferrell could be interesting, but also probably terrible.

Funny, I was just thinking that Will was probably due a CBB appearance (given the link with Funny or Die). I wonder if Scott'll put together an Anchorman II episode - with Ferrell, Carell, Koechner and Rudd.

Also, I'd kill for an On Cinema episode with Tim Heidecker and Gregg Turkington (six bags of popcorn).

Scott's stepfather Bob Ducca and Wompler's stepfather Seth. Or, as I call them, The Capital Steps!

• Like 1

Stephen Colbert (never gonna happen)

Conan O'brien (never gonna happen)

I can dream, though.

• Like 1

T.J. Miller episode

Pete Holmes and Chelsea episode

The guys from workaholics

And another Andy sanberg and bro episode

The return of Greg Proops??

• Like 1

I want Eugene Cordero as Jazz Jazz and PFT playing Ice T together on an episode, with either Wittels or Mantzoukas cohosting.

This one will seem odd but I just listened to the 2010 Christmas show. Why would I do that when the Summer is just starting, you ask? In the words of Fourvel when asked how old he was: "yeah...".

Anyway, to the point, Colin Hanks has a perfect chemistry with Scott and the guests on this one. I would love to see him come back as guest host.

P.S. I need to hear the rest of Bret Gelman's Human-pig hybrid story.

I'd love to see Michael Ian Black and Tom Cavanaugh as "Mike and Tom", their amped-up personas from Mike and Tom Eat Snacks.

Jake Fogelnest, Dan Fogelberg, Jared Fogle (from Subway), Dan Fogler, and John Fogerty. It could be a theme episode (the theme being 'people who have been on TV')

Jon Glaser. Maybe a Fuggedabuddies reunion with Jon Benjamin.

DUDE LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS! This the best idea ever honestly.

I'd love to hear Conan O'Brien on the show.