🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Cameron H.

Musical Mondays Off-Week 6 (Quasar Sniffer's Pick)

There's an amazing Swedish bakery around the corner from us that does a licorice cake that I dream about.

Loving black licorice means you get more jelly beans than anyone else. Pays to enjoy aniseed...

See, I like anise/fennel flavors in savory foods, but I never want to snack on it as a sweet.

• Like 3

Same. I like the candy, hate the black licorice flavor

We have that brand here. My coworker gets the strawberry ones all the time. They're so good.

+1 on the strawberry flavor being bomb.. I like that brand too but have not ventured to different flavors.

Since it was sort of mentioned I'm gonna throw in that I never liked Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.

200.gif#26

Willy Wonka is one of my favs..

• Like 8

How? Why?

I take it you're still not on the HDTGM mailing list...

Get your life together, Cameron.

giphy.gif

• Like 6

I take it you're still not on the HDTGM mailing list...

giphy.gif

Guess we're finding out who's been recruited to Scheer's taskforce...

• Like 6

I take it your still not on the HDTGM mailing list...

Wait, what? I've tried joining the mailing list like 3 times and I still never get anything. What the fuck.

• Like 6

Wait, what? I've tried joining the mailing list like 3 times and I still never get anything. What the fuck.

242-8-Shifty-Eyes-Gif.gif

• Like 5

Same wtf I haven't gotten SHIT

*shakes fist* SCHEEEEEEEER!

• Like 4

Same wtf I haven't gotten SHIT

*shakes fist* SCHEEEEEEEER!

giphy.gif

Time to nip this in the bud. No one has missed a newsletter. This is way more Black Ops/Opus Dei than that.

• Like 4

Arrrrgh...first of all, yes, "you're." I would have caught it given half a second, but I guess calling me out publicly is how you get YOUR rocks off.

Secondly, no, it had nothing to do with the mailing list. I meant to imply that there was some kind of contest you guys missed out on, but realized it might sound like we were meeting at a show. I was going to clarify, but I was too late.

My poor joke. It was feeble and lame. It never had a chance, and now, it's dead :(

• Like 1

Arrrrgh...first of all, yes, "you're." I would have caught it given half a second, but I guess calling me out publicly is how you get YOUR rocks off.

Secondly, no, it had nothing to do with the mailing list. I meant to imply that there was some kind of contest you guys missed out on, but realized it might sound like we were meeting at a show. I was going to clarify, but I was too late.

My poor joke. It was feeble and lame. It never had a chance, and now, it's dead :(

cd076ebcdb243e9d1cac6a3bc0a60ec7.gif

• Like 5

15cf93571b77917e31698d8affeb6973.gif

You typed 'your' instead of 'you're' twice yesterday but I let them go. Today was the FINAL straw.

• Like 2

Yeah, no one missed a newsletter. Cameron and I are meeting for... other reasons.

judge-judy-grindr.gif

• Like 5

I'm still confused but ok whatever. Have fun! I hope it's a slumber party!

• Like 6

This is way more Black Ops/Opus Dei than that.

Yes. We're meeting at the screening of the new Dan Brown thriller The Da Vinci Bros. It's about Leonardo and his stoner brother, Hobie, who travel forward through time where they meet up with a be-mulletted Tom Hanks. Together, they must decipher a series of pot related clues Hobie inserted into his brother's famous pieces. The clues may point to a threat that may End The World--or not. Hobie can't remember... It's a non-stop thrill ride as they race against the clock to figure out his dumb clues before the all important South Waves Surf Contest!

I think it's gonna be good!

• Like 6

15cf93571b77917e31698d8affeb6973.gif

You typed 'your' instead of 'you're' twice yesterday but I let them go. Today was the FINAL straw.

Wow. There goes my evening as I try to find them.

• Like 3

I love licorice, World's End (though it probably is the weakest of the Cornetto Trilogy), and especially Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. I guess I am just a sucker for the swill they sell me.

giphy.gif

Fister Roboto's analysis echoes my own thoughts on World's End, but putting coherence thought and intelligence into it. Well done, and thank you.

• Like 8

Wow. There goes my evening as I try to find them.

I searched through the threads it would have been in, and let's put it down to a fever dream. I can't find it so it can't exist.

• Like 2

Fixed, YOUR Majesty!!!!

Thanks for the head's up as to where I might find them. It wasn't annoying or anything having to go through page after page of posts looking for them. From now on, I promise to only post things when I am in a completely distraction free environment. It will never happen again. I hope you can find it in your cold, robotic heart to forgive me.

• Like 2

Yes. We're meeting at the screening of the new Dan Brown thriller The Da Vinci Bros. It's about Leonardo and his stoner brother, Hobie, who travel forward through time where they meet up with a be-mulletted Tom Hanks. Together, they must decipher a series of pot related clues Hobie inserted into his brother's famous pieces. The clues may point to a threat that may End The World--or not. Hobie can't remember... It's a non-stop thrill ride as they race against the clock to figure out his dumb clues before the all important South Waves Surf Contest!

I think it's gonna be good!

Me too! I'm playing the self-flagellating albino. Typecasting, but whatevs.

We'll pitch 'My Two Dads' as the subtitle.

• Like 5

Fixed, YOUR Majesty!!!!

Thanks for the head's up as to where I might find them. It wasn't annoying or anything having to go through page after page of posts looking for them. From now on, I promise to only post things when I am in a completely distraction free environment. It will never happen again. I hope you can find it in your cold, robotic heart to forgive me.

YOU'RE welcome! You must have fixed them as I was searching too. If it wasn't for the fact that I was putting the kids to bed I would have done it for you an hour ago.

Lesson learned, though, I hope. GRAMMAR MATTERS.

• Like 1

I searched through the threads it would have been in, and let's put it down to a fever dream. I can't find it so it can't exist.

They were both in my fantastic Letterboxd review of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them--now, forever sullied by this heinous act. I'm surprised you were able to keep the vomit off YOUR screen long enough to even like that review.

• Like 4

They were both in my fantastic Letterboxd review of Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them--now, forever sullied by this heinous act. I'm surprised you were able to keep the vomit off YOUR screen long enough to even like that review.

Snap! That's what it was! I hope you know I nag because I care.

Snap! That's what it was! I hope you know I nag because I care.

I hope you know that I just spent the last 44 minutes of my life ignoring my child and CTRL+F-ing the shit out of every goddamn thing I've written for the past 24 hours trying to find them because I also care.

• Like 5