🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 68 — Gnasher Poison

After leveling up, the gang is one step closer to returning to their former selves as they await to receive a special poison from Bruce the rat that will help them defeat Gnasher the dog. Will they succeed? Tune in to find out!

Finally, I was mumbling about a level up like a homeless person while listening to the last one on my way home from work. Poor Gerry has died twice since the last one, possibly three times if you count the resurrection. Which reminds me...I miss Gerry. He was a sanctimonious drunk with an infected hand, but god damn he was a hero of a better age.

\o/ for leveling up! And smart choices by Damien!

Agreed! He had his thinkin' pants on when he chose those.

Everytime he prays to Judas or something, I imagine him singing the song "Judas" by Yngwie Malmsteen.

Oh, and just to be pedantic, rats can't vomit. Of course, there is relatively little research on dragonborn/rat hybrids on Glinishmoore.

• Like 2

great episode, everyone brought their A-game today on the game play, they semed very into it. I know levelling up seems boring to you guys but when people get cool new shit they just automatically get more into the adventuring. I’m eager to have Sara back to hear Mildred be played with new powers.

I adored the spider-song DM torturing too, any chance to gang up on a DM is way appreciated. Though this episode tested my ga reflex throughout. Not sure if my ears are super sensitive today but it seemed like, for the first time in a long while, this episode’s audio was brought to us by the firm of Snorr, Koff, Snack & Retch.

• Like 1

Poor Gerry has died twice since the last one, possibly three times if you count the resurrection.

Didn't they level immediately post-Sparklett, and possibly also simultaneous with the version switch?

Oh, and just to be pedantic, rats can't vomit. Of course, there is relatively little research on dragonborn/rat hybrids on Glinishmoore.

Maybe that's why they won their saves... (thinking like a DM, always come up with a semi-plausible reason for a roll result)

Hyuk! Uhhh...

Hyerk! Ahhh...

Hyuk! Uhhh...

Tears. Real tears. Why was that so funny?

This got me too, I had to explain to a co-worker that the funny man on the podcast was making puke noises. They did not find it amusing and I continued to laugh even when the podcast was over. I think I'm going to laugh next time I puke.

• Like 4

This got me too, I had to explain to a co-worker that the funny man on the podcast was making puke noises. They did not find it amusing and I continued to laugh even when the podcast was over. I think I'm going to laugh next time I puke.

Rolling against puking... Good show. I actually don't mind hearing about leveling up. It's part of the D&D process and you get to hear the reasons why characters get/choose different abilities. Still miss Mildred and Sir Dick.

FYI: The iTunes download for this ep. is only 3 seconds long. You should correct that.

I'm getting the full-length audio via my iTunes. You can download the episode here.

that puking sound almost got to me and im usually good with that stuff hahahha great fucking episode i love this padcast

The puking sounds did, in fact, make me vomit. While laughing. While at work. While getting up to run for the bathroom.

Congratulations, Ken!

I was walking down the street when the puking noises started. I had to bend over and pretend to tie my shoe for a long time.

• Like 1

Nothing makes me dry heave more than listening to people dry heave. Thanks for an interesting morning at work!

This is my most favorite podcast of all time.

hmmm… I was eating Chipotle and it didn't bother me! I guess that kind of stuff affects people differently.

Rats can't cast Remove Curse or shoot gouts of flame from their mouths, either.

Also, they all made their saving throws, so none of them DID vomit.

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes and other science facts,

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

• Like 2

I'm wondering if Blackie is going to be able to read his makeshift spellbook once everybody is back to normal. I'm sure it'll all work out, but I'd find it hilarious if it were just a bunch of illegible rat scribbles...

QSSvNUO.jpg

• Like 1

Rats can't cast Remove Curse or shoot gouts of flame from their mouths, either.

Also, they all made their saving throws, so none of them DID vomit.

If you're wondering how he eats and breathes and other science facts,

Just repeat to yourself "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

NO! No---It's REAL!

Sign in to follow this