🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

I let it fly the first time, but my name's chicknsandwich, bro. I don't mean to call you out in front of everyone and embarrass you, but I'm going to do just that.

Were not going for treats anymore and you can't borrow my bare naked ladies vinyl

• Like 6

Charles Manson's Hollywood ... Handbook!!

just a little goof to lift a few spirits

I started this podcast today too based off your idea Skizelo, it's pretty good so far. Love the 90s modulated guitar in the background of the theme song.

Her voice reminds me of June Diane Raphael so I'm pretending it is and it makes it weirdly fun

Amendment: several episodes in and it's not so fun. Still good though, and I never even heard about it until today. Even though it's a podcast about Charles & The Manson Family it still feels less biased than "Serial". I'm not even afraid to say it, unless you have strong feelings about it, then I'm just kidding.

• Like 2

Oh fuck, this is going to be the Dan Klein episode thread all over again

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, when mikebonetti told us he cancelled this week's Hollywood Handbook episode due to some Facebook technicality (something about Facebook not having enough room on its servers for so many HH page "likes"), I immediately broke down in tears. But after only a handful of hours crying, I remembered what my mom always said: "Oh stop crying! It's not that bad, at least you still have your other fingers." She was right, there's a silvr lining* to everything:

A guy on AV Club said he didn't like this episode because everyone was trying to do a bit, but he did like the fake Andrew call. Two questions here:

1.) Who else was even trying to do a bit? The one guy who kept saying "speak on that"?

2.) Why did I read the AV Club Podmass comments?

Good news, AV Club dude, no bits this week! Absolutely none!

*Or as thehotdogwhisperer would call it, "silver lining" smh, amirite chickn omg wtf

• Like 8

Oh fuck, this is going to be the Dan Klein episode thread all over again

I started skimming through that thread to know what you were talking about, but gave up b/c it's really long. I did, however, find THIS:

Ronnie hog...future-TELLER?? who only gets 2/3 of the future telling information right, which is still pretty good.

Capture1_zpsuacsvpa6.png

• Like 13

Hey guys I got the scoop on what happened to this week's ep. The boys only recorded one copy and put it up for sale to the highest bidder. They said it would go to charity but I think the sickness of Sean's kicks in next week's photos will prove that right or wrong (yeah right!). It was a silent auction but the buyer has since been revealed as Martin Shkreli, known podrat and bad boy of pharma who dropped a couple mil on it. Since the sale went through he's just been live-streaming himself listening to Cashing in with TJ MIller with a little sign that say's What up What up and every once in a while he'll double gun the camera. I don't know if he's going to let anybody else hear it... The drug price thing was messed up, but this a whole new level smh

• Like 16

So on the CBB special when Gino mentioned McHebes at Hofstra, I actually did yell out cause I went there but then Scott made fun of people yelling out so I really got faced pretty hard.

• Like 10

i started to tell my therapist that i was bummed about not having a new HH, because i listen every tuesday on the way to his office, and it was a real weird break in routine, and then i realized that i sounded crazier than i actually am and started talking about my "depression".

• Like 12

By the way I put out another ep of Chickn on the Range today. Feel free to check 'er out and subscribe on iTunes and all that good stuff. This may be the most personal episode yet! It's a real doozy.

The link is in my signature beneath this post if you can't find it or are a Spunky Foonerism type, and by that I mean a big scatterbrained nincompoop.

EDIT: WHO CARES ABOUT MY DUMB PODCAST HAYES IS ON THE BEST SHOW TONIGHT. I REPEAT. HAYES IS ON THE BEST SHOW TONIGHT. TUNE IN EVERYBODY #STEAMROLLINGCHUMPS.

EDIT 2: So apparently Cody didn't cause the technical difficulties that are making all of us but Chanson to feel very sad today. Hayes said it was supposed to be a Tom Scharpling/Hayzie Bone ep today too :(

• Like 12

I've seen a lot of SMH abbreviations in this here thread. I even did one earlier. Just so we're clear, we're using SMH to stand for Stephanie McMahon Helmsley, right?

(This is another dumb wrestling reference.)

• Like 5

no doughboys thanksgiving

no hollyheadbook this week

tmnt trailer better than batman v superman

I don't understand what's happening

• Like 11

Hi friends, got kidnapped by a sasquatch. Please send help.

• Like 4

what have you done for me lately?

...I'm Chanson. From Hollywood Handbook. You know, that podcast you love. I'm that guy. I'm him every single day. That's what I'm doing for you. Have some respect AND SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING SASQUATCH!

• Like 11

"you haven't sold out yet or you haven't succeeded". boy, once Cody's finished his terror campaign of tehnical difficulties, I want to see Jo Firestone on Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 3

I've never been so confused by a person as I am by this Nellie McKay character who was a guest on The Pretty Good Show with Eggs

• Like 4

I've never been so confused by a person as I am by this Nellie McKay character who was a guest on The Pretty Good Show with Eggs

I've never said this before, but, I agree with you American Diaper.

• Like 6