🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Here's a synopsis of this weeks' PODCAST - the podcast about AV Club's feature - PodMass:

They didn't mention hollywood handbook this week. But they did mention last weeks' i4H, which referenced HH a lot, so I'll put it in the 'win' column for the boys.

See ya next week!

• Like 12

Here's a synopsis of this weeks' PODCAST - the podcast about AV Club's feature - PodMass:

They didn't mention hollywood handbook this week. But they did mention last weeks' i4H, which referenced HH a lot, so I'll put it in the 'win' column for the boys.

See ya next week!

Someone in the AV club comment section also referenced that there were two Pittsburgh callers and he is from there as well and he needs to get out more or something. So I'm not definitely saying that JeffreyParties and Ashley should have a threesome with this dude but maybe just consider it idk seems like a home run to me but then again I don't know what the sexual politics of hooking up with internet strangers in western Pennsylvania are like. Northeast PA is like the wild west of threesomes out here

• Like 18

I told my therapist about you guys.

He says I should stop posting here.

Someone in the AV club comment section also referenced that there were two Pittsburgh callers and he is from there as well and he needs to get out more or something. So I'm not definitely saying that JeffreyParties and Ashley should have a threesome with this dude but maybe just consider it idk seems like a home run to me

My therapist was right, and I'm sorry I ever doubted him. Bye.

• Like 17

Did a souprman

Thundercock69, I served with souprman. I knew souprman. Souprman was a friend of mine. Thundercock69, you're no souprman.

• Like 13

just voted again for the CBB best of. make sure to vote as many times as possible to get the Hayes & Sean ep to #1!!!! we can do it-- fuck Paul F Tomkins' fanbase (one of his eps is surely the #1 frontrunner, right?)

• Like 2

My two best friends and I used to go on a fishing trip every year. We had found this sweet lake almost untouched by man in the middle of the forest by our homes. You could see through the water, clear to the bottom. We would fish and fish, big catch after bigger catch while drinking some beers, smoking some herb, and jamming out to my buddies boombox. It was our own personal paradise, but out of respect for its beauty we would make our journey once a year, as to not take too much from our eden. Then one year we geared up and headed down to the lake only to see that they had cleared many of the trees and constructed a pier and a cement walkway around the lake. There were other people there too.. Blasting their boom boxes, throwing empty beers into the water. I guess what im trying to say is, you better fuck this guy in Philadelphia before some one else does.

edit: apparently pittsburgh is not in philadelphia, but this state called pennsylvania.

• Like 18

I guess this ended up being a bye week for me.

Usually I don't like call-in episodes due to what the Germans call "fremdscham," however, you guys didn't f it up too bad.

P good ep and excited for tomorrow's.

• Like 2

A guy on AV Club said he didn't like this episode because everyone was trying to do a bit, but he did like the fake Andrew call. Two questions here:

1.) Who else was even trying to do a bit? The one guy who kept saying "speak on that"?

2.) Why did I read the AV Club Podmass comments?

• Like 24

good ep and excited for tomorrow's.

Awk. Ward.

I don't want to be the one to tell him...

greggy? As my twitter BFF can you do me a solid? (okay, I know it's been your son in disguise, you need to be more careful with the parental controls!)

• Like 6

*holds wheez the snus hand. as we sit on a hill and watch the sunset jaclynn creeps behind us with a shotgun* yes wheez tomorrow's podcast will be the best one yet, because hayes and sean are going to announce that there will be a new podcast every day forever, and it will be all sinbad and no pauly shore, and they will start doing tanks but no tanks on HH, and hayes will never be gone in new york again, andBLAM

• Like 22

A guy on AV Club said he didn't like this episode because everyone was trying to do a bit, but he did like the fake Andrew call. Two questions here:

1.) Who else was even trying to do a bit? The one guy who kept saying "speak on that"?

2.) Why did I read the AV Club Podmass comments?

Because you wanted to see if they noticed that I wasn't in this episode. They don't know that they noticed but they did and secretly that's why the AV Club didn't like this episode.

• Like 8

*holds wheez the snus hand. as we sit on a hill and watch the sunset jaclynn creeps behind us with a shotgun* yes wheez tomorrow's podcast will be the best one yet, because hayes and sean are going to announce that there will be a new podcast every day forever, and it will be all sinbad and no pauly shore, and they will start doing tanks but no tanks on HH, and hayes will never be gone in new york again, andBLAM

Hahahaha perfect. You appeared like a genie! Also it sounds like you've been watching Fargo?!

I wouldn't use a shotgun, too loud and messy, ew. He'd never know it was coming though, shh my child, you'll be happier in this dream world we've created for you. Puppies and kitties roam free, nipping at your crafty :)

• Like 4

I tried to think of a funny way to tell you guys how upset I am about this whole thing, but I can't think of anything because I'm too upset.

Should we all agree on an old episode to re-listen to this week?

• Like 11