🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Must just be a running joke at Earwolf how the bad boys over at Wolf Cool aren't as popular as they think they are because everyone comedy is a hater and it isn't a supportive community. SMDH! And if you can't tell this is a character I am posting as LORD HELP YOU AND PLEASE GO BACK TO REDDIT AND STAY THERE.

• Like 6

Wolfpop isn't terrible, i actually like IWTT and The Canon a good amount. Maltin on Movies was exciting at first, and then I realized that he was a meme.

Wolfcool is the greatest, obviously. Talkin' Turkey is one of the biggest cult podcasts right now.

• Like 8

OK yes hi, I'm checking in ONLY to say that unlike the OTHER Josh, I would have totally understood when Sean and Hayes were talking about famous shit-talker Larry Bird and his performances in the All-Star Game 3-point contests, and also remember he was like "I'm going to get the ball right here and shoot it" and he TOLD THE OTHER PLAYER where he was going to shoot! And then he made it! And Xavier McDaniels is like "the boy is bad, what can I say," but actually he means GOOD, because it's a cool way to say that.

• Like 21

I wasted a lot of time this morning.

Here is a snapshot of current shows releasing now, mean of the past 5 episodes' Soundcloud numbers (if available). Click to embiggen lol. What a weird word! hahaha. embiggen!

It's a perfectly cromulent word!

• Like 6

Tight TC69 post here.

Don't be prejudiced. That was funny

• Like 5

I went skiing today and I am also going tomorrow.

Neenerneenerneener

• Like 11

iFIXI77.jpg?1

How should I feel about the event which transpired only seconds before I took the above photo?

A ) Relieved: Phew, that was a close one, I almost ate a dead ladybug

B ) Afraid: Wait, how many ladybugs did I eat before I noticed this ladybug?

• B.1) Afraid and Guilty: Who knows how many ladybugs I just ate. Poor ladybugs! I boiled them to death! What an awful way to die.

C )Guilty: This is what I get for buying and consuming non-local produce. Artichokes aren't even in-season.

• C.1) Guilty and Afraid: Man, I knew I should have bought something in-season. There's no telling how much pesticides and genetic modifications went into the making of this artichoke. How long has my life been shortened? We're all just guinea pigs! And also CA drought!

D ) Protein

E ) Both B.1 and C.1

• Like 22

iFIXI77.jpg?1

How should I feel about the event which transpired only seconds before I took the above

Tbh I wouldn't eat old oyster shells regardless of accompanied bugs. That's just me though

• Like 8

Tbh I wouldn't eat old oyster shells regardless of accompanied bugs. That's just me though

Yea, but everyone knows that eating fresh oyster shells is an aphrodisiac and you have to wait until the shells age before you eat them or else you'll get way too horny

• Like 18

Don't be prejudiced. That was funny

Tbf to him I always pre juice my posts too

• Like 2

You must not eat a lot of oysters as that is obviously not an oyster shell. What silvr's got there is a fossilized piece of hairy wood. You can find them in most candy shops usually near the jaw breakers and rock candy. The wood's been hardened and sweetened by nature over the centuries and makes for a great treat. You just kind of gnaw on and gum it like you would a really hard piece of fudge. It's not uncommon for old bugs to be stuck in there. You're just supposed to spit them out like sunflower seed shells.

• Like 14

iFIXI77.jpg?1

Thought this was a toenail. Feeling disgusted.

• Like 15

I also thought it was a toenail, and was pretty sickened that Silvrwoman thought that was an ok thing to post here.

• Like 7

Omg it's artichoke!!!!!

Wait, why are you eating toenails? Have we learned nothing from "My Strange Addiction" smdh yall

• Like 8

My wife's old doggy Jackson somehow knew instinctively the right way to eat from an artichoke leaf. That dog was a genius of eating. Here's a picture of what he looked like.

7KOBi0N.jpg?1

If you've never seen a dog's dick before, well...you're welcome. Now you have.

He's dead now so please don't make fun of his dick.

They will say the same thing about Ron Jeremy when he passes
  • Like 7

Wait, why are you eating toenails? Have we learned nothing from "My Strange Addiction" smdh yall

No, that's disgusting, I would never eat my toenails; I'm in a serious relationship with Jennifer, Allison, Katie, Amy, Rebecca, Josephine, Caroline, Caroline 2, Caroline 3, and Tim (my toenails):

[media='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlqTInGsyK4[/media]

• Like 10