🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Silvrwoman's probably going out for Toe-cones. yuck

• Like 13

I don't know if you guys are deliberately social engineering me into eating toenails, but now I can't even figure out what I truly want anymore.

TL;DR: I may eat some toenails

• Like 22

Look i dont care if you eat toenails just fucking wash them more than once a decade.

• Like 11

Guys get excited CBB Christmas special coming out tomorrow

• Like 5

Guys get excited CBB Christmas special coming out tomorrow

Okay. What do I do now that I'm excited? Please give me further instructions ThunderCock69, why did you get me so excited? I'll be up all night now thinking about how excited I am for the CBB Christmas Special

• Like 10

Ashley wants to take my car to the mechanic, if you know what I'm talking about.

She's gonna rev its engine, if you know what I'm talking about.

She's gonna be EXHAUSTED, if you know what I'm talking about.

She's gonna shift that stick, if you know what I'm talking about.

She's gonna check its tires, if you know what I'm talking about.

Silvr is gonna eat a toenail, if you know what I'm talking about.

Ashley's gonna jump my cars battery, if you know what I'm talking about.

• Like 8

Okay. What do I do now that I'm excited? Please give me further instructions ThunderCock69, why did you get me so excited? I'll be up all night now thinking about how excited I am for the CBB Christmas Special

I hadn't thought this far ahead

• Like 16

Still around guys I'll see ya later

bye

• Like 4

hey, dude?

it's a holiday special

WAR ON CHRISTMAS WAR ON CHRISTMAS WAR ON CHRISTMAS MOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WAR ON CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

hey, dude?

it's a holiday special

keep christmas in christmas!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 2

like, was jesus ripped? was he christine bale in the machinest or christripher bale in the batman begins?

lots of pix show him slouching a lot while carrying that cross so i'm gonna say he was Guilt Ridden Christ enBale from The Maine Machine Man

• Like 2

jesus was super ripped because of his long hair, that was the source of his power...satan tempted him in the garden of gethsamane to get a crew cut from his stylist delilah right before the crucifixion

• Like 13

get a new one

I agree with Norm. Your therapist should support and encourage your interests, like mine does.

My therapist gives me M&M’s each week, and the number of pieces is dependent on my like/post ratio. A true behaviorist. If there’s a decrease in that week’s number of likes, he becomes withholding, and says something like, “You can’t only buy five M&M’s; if you want them, you’ll have to purchase the whole box. That will be $7. And again, I am not your therapist; I am a 17 year-old movie theater concession worker. This forum sounds cool though.”

(In all seriousness though, I will be very upset if you quit the forum)

• Like 21

17 year-old

Nice! Just one more year Silvr!

• Like 7

Who are you going to trust, someone who is both trained and well-compensated to help you and give you good advice, or a bunch of more or less anonymous people who listen to the same comedy show as you? It's a no-brainer, you should obviously kidnap your therapist and coerce them into agreeing that the forum is good for you.

• Like 15

Thank God It's The New Guardians of The Galaxy 2 Trailer!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRVD32rnzOw

EDIT: Just realised my mistake. Whoops, I look stupid. I said Trailer instead of Teaser

• Like 8