🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

Whut should I do guys I just keep refreshing the podcast screen like a dumb idiot looking for the new show and it will never show....starting to get real bummed out. Not sure what stage of grief I'm in though but v open to any tips for healing.

• Like 4

Whut should I do guys I just keep refreshing the podcast screen like a dumb idiot looking for the new show and it will never show....starting to get real bummed out. Not sure what stage of grief I'm in though but v open to any tips for healing.

hang out with chanson, hes across the street

• Like 3

...I'm Chanson. From Hollywood Handbook. You know, that podcast you love. I'm that guy. I'm him every single day. That's what I'm doing for you. Have some respect AND SAVE ME FROM THIS FUCKING SASQUATCH!

Chanman. Check your back left pocket. I snuck a flare gun in there just in case you got squatch snached. Find east and fire the flare in two hours. I have a crew rolling towards the woods as we speak. We want to capture the squatch alive if at all possible. Also, please make sure you are not wearing your faux fur jacket as I don't want any confusion.

• Like 10

I like your 1 post every 3 months thing you got going

• Like 1

Oh I know, whatever could have stopped me from interacting on a reg basis especially with the likes of you ThunderCock69. Can't wait til souprman says something fun to me just waiting with bated breath.

jk i'm just a lurker but this lack of episode srsly made me hella sad.

• Like 10

hang out with chanson, hes across the street

I thought he was on some island. I don't go to the islands, those are for weirdos.

• Like 6

Oh I know, whatever could have stopped me from interacting on a reg basis especially with the likes of you ThunderCock69. Can't wait til souprman says something fun to me just waiting with bated breath.

jk i'm just a lurker but this lack of episode srsly made me hella sad.

soup isn't funny

you're not a real lurker!

• Like 4

You should look into it. Bazinga.

• Like 18

soup isn't funny

you're not a real lurker!

Norm, you are very wrong

• Like 8

Norm, you are very wrong

Seriously. Soup can be hilarious. you guys every seen this one? unnamed-image-1-760051.jpg

• Like 18

Norm and thejjar are 2 of my favorites and now they've just broken my heart.

Wtf is going on this week?

• Like 6

We're all a little on edge silvr. This is the longest ive gone without fresh HH content in quite some time and I'm taking it out on those who are closest to me

• Like 10

It's just like my dear old mum used to say: "If you can't say something nice, say something unnecessary and rude on a forum for a comedy podcast about someone who is not around to defend themselves."

She said that all the time before she died. She fell off a cruise ship on its way to Jamaica and then drowned in the ocean when no one came to her rescue because she had dissed all the medics and lifeguards in the How Did This Get Made forums.

• Like 12

We should organize an HH forums v How Did This Get Made forums rap battle

• Like 3

As saddened as I am by no HH this week, the show's absence allows me to continue my re-watching of Community, my all-time favorite tv show.

So, y'know, POP POP!

• Like 6

Seriously. Soup can be hilarious. you guys every seen this one? unnamed-image-1-760051.jpg

This is VERY disrespectful to Grace, mods pls remove

• Like 14

I thought he was on some island. I don't go to the islands, those are for weirdos.

hangongmang

• Like 4

Hayes was great on this week's Best Show! Good jail stories,wish Sean was there irl to beat up that cop, as he's had no problem doing it before. It's all a little concerning, what if Hayes gets in trouble in NYC again, and Sean can't help him? What's eggs gonna do?

Also not sure if it's been covered but this week's HH was gonna be Eggs part 5, so I'm assuming that's what we get next week? If so, very excited...unless the episode was "lost".

• Like 5