🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

EPISODE 113 — Listeners, Our Close Friends 3

i'll take things you don't want to see blown up on your laptop screen for 600 alex hahahaha jeopardy

• Like 16

Also not sure if it's been covered but this week's HH was gonna be Eggs part 5, so I'm assuming that's what we get next week? If so, very excited...unless the episode was "lost".

His fifth appearance, or as podmass would have it: the long awaited concluding fifth part of his three episode arc

• Like 15

Ive long consider suop my fourm animosity suol mate. This news of truobled times brings me down. Hopefully the sun again shines so that i could be yuor rain.

Spelling bits.

• Like 11

its sad having no ep this week but it will just make next week's double episodes that much sweeter. i cant stress enough how hyped up everyone should get for next week's show(s) work yourserlf into a frenzy

• Like 20

Forum's getting weird without a new ep. The episode usually allows us to hit the reset button before we get too far off the rails. Two weeks is too much, by Monday we'll have reverted into some sort of primal state.

• Like 18

People who live on islands are weirdos, I agree, but I'm also everyone's favorite weirdo currently being held captive at a mountain lodge by a Sasquatch, which is pretty difficult for me tbh. My dog isn't even here. But I did get to watch The Challenge.

• Like 11

Forum's getting weird without a new ep. The episode usually allows us to hit the reset button before we get too far off the rails. Two weeks is too much, by Monday we'll have reverted into some sort of primal state.

RIP rails

• Like 6

Kill the pig! Slit its throat! Spill its blood!

• Like 11

Guys - the infrastructure of these episode threads is designed to last a week to maybe 10 days. We're now about halfway through day 9...

WE HAVE TO START RATIONING THE FOOD. No more mindless snacking! Somebody better fill the tub with water! Do we have enough flashlights? These are the things we need to be thinking about.

There's no guarantee that a new episode will come out on Tuesday! What if we end up stuck in here for longer?

• Like 16

With all yall podcast lacking since no HH this week, listen to the 3 really great ones that came out today. CBB, I4H and High & Mighty

• Like 3

Leaving out Doughboys year-end finale... smdh.

edit: Sorry I had to be so sassy, I just really like that podcast.

• Like 9

Leaving out the Christmas special of Serial... Smoove Move Dick-Head.

EDIT: Sorry I had to be sassy, I'm going CRAZY without a new ep of HHandB.

• Like 8

If you are a big fan of CBB, but generally dislike any episode that is categorized as a "womptacular", will the christmas ep be the one to win you over? serious question. Asking for a friend, of course.

• Like 8

When I first heard there would be no HH this week I was disappointed. Then I thought "well at least I still get a new Star Wars movie this week which I've been anticipating for over a year."

Then I remembered I don't care about Star Wars and I was disappointed again.

• Like 11

I can only speak as someone who feels like he shouldn't like womptaculars but does anyway. But yes it was good

Edit: this was a weak 300th post

• Like 7

If you haven't liked any of the other Womptaculars, you won't like this one either

• Like 4

Leaving out Doughboys year-end finale... smdh.

edit: Sorry I had to be so sassy, I just really like that podcast.

Tried it, nah

Also listen to the last 2 eps of the Hooray Show, they were good

• Like 1